India-Forums

a fresh air amidst ...

global1234555 Groupbie
global1234555
global1234555

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged

This serial brings a fresh air amidst serials full of Saas- bahu dramas , violence , Crime, court -room dramas etc. We started watching it accidently may be from 6th episode or so and were attracted and glued to it due to ( A) its lead star-cast viz : BRIJ and POOJA ( B) its unique story line - A powerful and a kind politician and a small town girl's cute pair and their lovely Bonding and divine love , which we hoped wud survive till their wedding as they were blessed by viz : A fruit vendor lady , and also by a priest .

However , due to lots of negative characters and conspiracies etc. we fear this serial too wud be just like another Crime serial . Hence with great disappointment , we may have to quit this serial due to separation of two main lead BRIJ and POOJA . Like wise , my other friends too will not watch this if BRIJ and POOJA are separated . The story line would be too weak without their being together .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21durumsunshine_suntayabafarooquiDhin-Chak

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz
Dhin-Chak
Dhin-Chak

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
The thing is many ppl like brij pooja jodi..and cvs knw tht but some audiences want mooore...so thy had to add this angle...pls u and ur friends hv hopppe..i mean brija will get stronger..don worry..and cvs will obvious will try to capture more audience...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I_luv_pretzel

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
I disagree somewhat.....the actors, especially the lead pair are excellent and have created an excellent dynamic on screen.; I definitely like the Brij-Pooja pairing (and I am very delighted in KRanawat's acting)..but right now the serial audience is steady...to be able to garner more people, the serial has to bring in more drama..it is the only way it can survive in the cutthroat TV industry.  It also has to advertise itself.     By simply introducing Nigaar Khan (a female vamp was missing in the negative cast), we have had a minimum of 1 press release a day in the last 5 days! The one thing that I think that the CVs have done is bring in a talented set of actors (pretty much all of them) .  Now these are not the sorts who will stick around with a serial for long if all they have to do is lovey-dovey stuff.  They need to be challenged.  Similarly for the CVs too...they need to be interested in what they are creating  .

At the same time a serial needs to have a somewhat predictable dynamic...people dont want to overthink the drama...so having well known negative characters always helps...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

I_luv_pretzeltayabafarooquiDhin-Chak

tayabafarooqui IF-Dazzler
tayabafarooqui
tayabafarooqui

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
i think this rangoli character is been shown as a strong, rich influential lady and may be brij will be force to marry rangoli so that it will help him politically .

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 05 March 2012 at 5:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

durum

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz
Dhin-Chak
Dhin-Chak

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by durum

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I disagree somewhat...</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">..the actors, especially the lead pair are excellent and have created an excellent dynamic on screen.; I definitely like the Brij-Pooja pairing (and I am very delighted in KRanawat's acting)..but right now the serial audience is steady...to be able to garner more people, the serial has to bring in more drama..it is the only way it can survive in the cutthroat TV industry. It also has to advertise itself. By simply introducing Nigaar Khan (a female vamp was missing in the negative cast), we have had a minimum of 1 press release a day in the last 5 days! The one thing that I think that the CVs have done is bring in a talented set of actors (pretty much all of them) . Now these are not the sorts who will stick around with a serial for long if all they have to do is lovey-dovey stuff. They need to be challenged. Similarly for the CVs too...they need to be interested in what they are creating .

At the same time a serial needs to have a somewhat predictable dynamic...people dont want to overthink the drama...so having well known negative characters always helps...</font>

Hmmm i agree except the audince being steady part...u knw da hightest trp skbm had ws 0.66 which dropped a lot which means audience do like brija for sure but thy wnt some drama too...btw durum may i meantionn i love readiing ur comments..thy r very practocal and sensible...
Agree with tayafrooqi too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

durumtayabafarooqui

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index