Punar Vivah

New Entry in Punar Vivah

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

uluvmg

IF-Rockerz

uluvmg

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Roma Bali and Ashish Kapoor in Punar Vivah!

The show on remarriage has found a receptive audience; sees two more new faces...
Shashi- Sumit Mittal's newly launched Punar Vivah has opened up with good TRPs of about 2.6 and the show seems promising with the star cast. The lead pair, Gurmeet Choudhary and Kratika Sengar, has indeed clicked with the audience.

And the latest we hear is that two new characters are on the verge of joining the bandwagon.

A source informs, "Roma Bali, last seen in Zee TV's Shobha Somnath Ki, and Ashish Kapoor of Chand Chupa Badal Mein fame, have been zeroed to essay Paridi's (Leena Jumani) parent. They would start shooting soon."

Ashish Kapoor confirmed. "I would be essaying Major Khanna in the show and is very much open minded and very friendly with the family. He is very emotional while he cannot hold back his emotions."

Roma Bali states, "For the first time I am getting out of the same old typical 'bahu' look with heavy jewelry, in fact I would essay a modern mother this time and its great working with such a nice production house. It's my first day of shoot and an amazing experience."

An anonymous person from the industry confirmed the buzz.

Let's see what these two characters bring in to the show.

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Sharat Kumar

Monday, March 05, 2012. 
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/11368-roma-bali-and-ashish-kapoor-in-punar-vivah.htm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersalLuvStrk-001nikhilageet-enchanted-iMadzharshithaaaaaaaana56pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Entry in Punar Vivah" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
I like the intro of Paridi!
I think so her family will be nice too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
So we are getting to witness double wedding in PV!!!!!Smile 

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Tfs

rubi_10

Goldie

rubi_10

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
tfs...

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Big smile

harshithaaaaaaa

IF-Rockerz

harshithaaaaaaa

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
tfs...waiting for their engagement 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.