LuvStrk-001

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Oye Yeh kya hua, Kaise hua, Kab hua yaar,Kyun hua!!!!Shocked
6th position!!!Angry
Yaar wat is this!!!!
Today ranking and tat too -3Angry
Come on yaar keep active this forum!!!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

limb68Nandita1970salmankhanrulzaditibdpinkybedi123mitulteletubbykriti07stefanandreDMKJ_VBiMadzmaankigeet4eversweetsampa39shubhika124ana56Neelambari..Ultimate-GCian

Ultimate-GCian IF-Stunnerz
Ultimate-GCian
Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
i am shocked...how this happened

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010kriti07LuvStrk-001DMKJ_VB

LuvStrk-001 IF-Dazzler
LuvStrk-001
LuvStrk-001

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gururocks77

Hey did u chck the chaska meter ratings!!!!!Number 3 is KTLK see the points almost same and thy hve given tat number 3 and PV number 6!!!! 
I really wanna hw thy calculate yaar!!!Confused

Edited by nooriewas - 05 March 2012 at 3:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010pinkybedikriti07DMKJ_VBUltimate-GCianpickachu

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
i m shhockeddd Shocked,CryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001pickachu

Ultimate-GCian IF-Stunnerz
Ultimate-GCian
Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nooriewas

Hey did u chck the chaska meter ratings!!!!!Number 3 is KTLK see the points almost same and thy hve given tat number 3 and PV number 6!!!! 

KTLK, EHMBH and PR they have buzz points moreCry
LuvStrk-001 IF-Dazzler
LuvStrk-001
LuvStrk-001

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nooriewas

KTLK, EHMBH and PR they have buzz points moreCry
Hw this ppl calculate!!!!CryCry
Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Well it is really pretty simple. We have about the same CM points that we did last week, ie it was 354 last week and is 345 now so our forum's activity etc stayed the same. But some other shows had a lot of buzz points from TB and/or something major to discuss in/about their show.

So technically we didn't fall exactly, but other shows rose in relation to us. So if we want to maintain one of the top spots over a long period we have to at least get around 500 points. Otherwise, we will keep moving up and down depending on buzz and plot from week to week.

But I am not worried. Our show is new and if they continue with this quality, the only way to go is up. In our second week we are already competing with well-established shows. Many viewers would not have even discovered the show as yet. So don't worry!

Let us be proud that we are in the top ten, even after the novelty of the first week wore off. Thumbs Up

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinpinkybedipal_2010-Deepzz-LuvStrk-001kriti07stefanandre123mitul-enchanted-DMKJ_VBaanyakunatshubhika124Ultimate-GCianpickachuNeelambari..

LuvStrk-001 IF-Dazzler
LuvStrk-001
LuvStrk-001

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Well it is really pretty simple. We have about the same CM points that we did last week, ie it was 354 last week and is 345 now so our forum's activity etc stayed the same. But some other shows had a lot of buzz points from TB and/or something major to discuss in/about their show.

So technically we didn't fall exactly, but other shows rose in relation to us. So if we want to maintain one of the top spots over a long period we have to at least get around 500 points. Otherwise, we will keep moving up and down depending on buzz and plot from week to week.

But I am not worried. Our show is new and if they continue with this quality, the only way to go is up. In our second week we are already competing with well-established shows. Many viewers would not have even discovered the show as yet. So don't worry!

Let us be proud that we are in the top ten, even after the novelty of the first week wore off. Thumbs Up

Thanks for explaining!!Bt u known atleast didnt expect this!!!Lets see nd hope for the best!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010kriti07shubhika124

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index