Cast members names from Ilavarasi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sharlenemalcolm

sharlenemalcolm

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Hi, my name is Sharlene, ive been trying to surf all around the Net for the cast members names for the tv serial Ilavarasi, but all in vain :( Could you help me by writing what their names are, with the role they play in ilavarasi?? PeaCe!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cast members names from Ilavarasi" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ananya93

ananya93

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
heyyy yaa even i want  knw wats te character of te one ho s playing te role of AC shanmugam...plsss i m hisss bigg fan...could u telll his name???plsss

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
hey welcome to our forum...Pl give me a couple of days I will give you the star cast names...( If I caan only...no hard promises...) but Let me try to get it okay vaa?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharlenemalcolmananya93

sharlenemalcolm

sharlenemalcolm

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya93

heyyy yaa even i want  knw wats te character of te one ho s playing te role of AC shanmugam...plsss i m hisss bigg fan...could u telll his name???plsss

Yeah I looked for all their names, but couldnt find, but i think soon there'll be an answer :)

ananya93

sharlenemalcolm

sharlenemalcolm

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

hey welcome to our forum...Pl give me a couple of days I will give you the star cast names...( If I caan only...no hard promises...) but Let me try to get it okay vaa?

Aitezz I'll wait... thankzz so much :D

ananya93

ananya93

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharlenemalcolm

Yeah I looked for all their names, but couldnt find, but i think soon there'll be an answer :)
thxxx a lottt dear...plss try ur besttt

sharlenemalcolm

sharlenemalcolm

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharlenemalcolm

[QUOTE=ananya93]heyyy yaa even i want  knw wats te character of te one ho s playing te role of AC shanmugam...plsss i m hisss bigg fan...could u telll his name???plsss

thxxx a lottt dear...plss try ur besttt
[/Yeah aitezz, im searching so far, but i guess the best way possible is by reading the names in the intro song of the show, I think maybe the name would be in it... but i dunno... just saying...

ananya93

ananya93

ananya93

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
hmmm yaa bt te thing his nwadays dey r nt showing te song and even if dey show der r many names soo nt even able 2 guesss dearr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top