Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein

FEEDBACK AT LIFE OK...(UPDATED))

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys the videos of epis that is provided by life ok youtube  channel of sapnoke- make sure if you have an youtube account you comment on that video because the channel does see feedbacks in that website...for ex..

Also if you want to mail them you feedbacks---- [email protected] www.lifeok.com

FB page--

Spam their wall asking for proper promotions- promos and updates..😃
Edited by alphabeta_22 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thats a very good news!!
Thanks for sharing dear!!
sanchw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah great newz actlly m already did it. go guys fr brija...
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i'll do it right away..thanks for the info
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
created the a/c in youtube...!!😊
global1234555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi alphabeta _ 22

Some problem with my network  , due to which am not able to reach the YOu tube etc. and also time constraints , Please if you could do it on our behalf . We  love this serial and find it exceptionally good , BRIJA is the star attracion  for us and we eagerly await to see them in every episode

We  recommend  this fabulouw  serial be promoted and we are sure the TRP will sky rocket once  their promos are shown everyday .  .  

Originally posted by: global1234555

Hi alphabeta _ 22

Some problem with my network , due to which am not able to reach the YOu tube etc. and also time constraints , Please if you could do it on our behalf . We love this serial and find it exceptionally good , BRIJA is the star attracion for us and we eagerly await to see them in every episode

We recommendthis fabulouw serial be promoted and we are sure the TRP will sky rocket once their promos are showneveryday . .

Thaanx a loot for calling them...appreciate it..