2 questions on my mind

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Veruka

Groupbie

Veruka

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
1.The first epi it was evident that she had been in love with Krish - so it could be possible that her love for Brij went in the background for some reason?...am a bit confused...
2. Also she was writing a diary of 2009-  and if this show is following a timeline unlike most shows, she has been shot in 2011- so are they showing 2 yrs of her life in the flashback? if yes, then a lot can happen - like in the first epi its clear that she has become a recluse ( doesnt meet ppl) and has been asked to leave Bhpoal...

something to think abt I guess..:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2 questions on my mind" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
yes i agree with u on that these questions need to be answered and secondly if u watche first 4 episode when she was taken to hospital the way doctors were talking abt her as if she is a well known personality it indicate that she will become a famous singer . well in my view poojas relationship with brij will not be reveal to the world it is when she was shot her sister arthi will blame brij for her condition and lets see if pooja will be shown alive or dead in future.

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 05 March 2012 at 4:44am

durum

durum

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veruka

1.The first epi it was evident that she had been in love with Krish - so it could be possible that her love for Brij went in the background for some reason?...am a bit confused...

2. Also she was writing a diary of 2009-  and if this show is following a timeline unlike most shows, she has been shot in 2011- so are they showing 2 yrs of her life in the flashback? if yes, then a lot can happen - like in the first epi its clear that she has become a recluse ( doesnt meet ppl) and has been asked to leave Bhpoal...

- I have a feeling that she is fond of Krish, he is/was a friend and she uses him (because he is infatuated with her?).  Most likely the diary entry refers to a deep regret that their bond has been broken.  When she refers to herself as a soaring kite, she possibly refers to her career and krish as the person who guides her.   He must have cut off all contacts once he realized that his love could never truly be reciprocated.  Even though she appears heartbroken, no where is thunderstruck (as in when Brij says he does not love her) .   At this juncture she might have lost all her support systems.  Whether he turns vengeful remains to be seen...

- Yes the story she tells is possibly over 2 years.  If you notice the room that she was shot in, it looks like it is filled with accolades, trophiies and medals...and those need time to be won...she has obviously discovered ambition ...at what cost ...we will find out as she narrates the story...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CB-fansunshine_sun.....Lata.....

sunshine_sun

IF-Dazzler

sunshine_sun

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by durum

- I have a feeling that she is fond of Krish, he is/was a friend and she uses him (because he is infatuated with her?).  Most likely the diary entry refers to a deep regret that their bond has been broken.  When she refers to herself as a soaring kite, she possibly refers to her career and krish as the person who guides her.   He must have cut off all contacts once he realized that his love could never truly be reciprocated.  Even though she appears heartbroken, no where is thunderstruck (as in when Brij says he does not love her) .   At this juncture she might have lost all her support systems.  Whether he turns vengeful remains to be seen...

- Yes the story she tells is possibly over 2 years.  If you notice the room that she was shot in, it looks like it is filled with accolades, trophiies and medals...and those need time to be won...she has obviously discovered ambition ...at what cost ...we will find out as she narrates the story...

as usual i m  impressed with u rsmart thot.Smile.bt pooja is the kind of gal who wouldnt use anyoneShocked..we have  see actually what had led her go astray path...

Veruka

Groupbie

Veruka

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that she is fond of Krish, he is/was a friend and she uses him (because he is infatuated with her?).  Most likely the diary entry refers to a deep regret that their bond has been broken.  When she refers to herself as a soaring kite, she possibly refers to her career and krish as the person who guides her.   He must have cut off all contacts once he realized that his love could never truly be reciprocated.  Even though she appears heartbroken, no where is thunderstruck (as in when Brij says he does not love her) .   At this juncture she might have lost all her support systems.  Whether he turns vengeful remains to be seen...

yes very interesting reasoning..I hope the CVs are as observant as well...:)

durum

durum

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

I have a feeling that she is fond of Krish, he is/was a friend and she uses him (because he is infatuated with her?).  Most likely the diary entry refers to a deep regret that their bond has been broken.  When she refers to herself as a soaring kite, she possibly refers to her career and krish as the person who guides her.   He must have cut off all contacts once he realized that his love could never truly be reciprocated.  Even though she appears heartbroken, no where is thunderstruck (as in when Brij says he does not love her) .   At this juncture she might have lost all her support systems.  Whether he turns vengeful remains to be seen...

yes very interesting reasoning..I hope the CVs are as observant as well...:)

agreed..with directors changing frequently, lack of promos, recaps and such like...one wonders...the scenes are not transitioning smoothly...

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
once again I am haunted by the AT/MS story...I googled to read more details after watching a few episodes of SKBM and read that MS too wrote her diary and in that she too mentioned about one of her college friends who actually loved her but AT detests him...
also I read AT the lech gets involved with a 3rd woman as MS was distancing herself from him for sometime...ewww...

Edited by Lata2011 - 06 March 2012 at 10:25am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.