Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Excited about Ram Priya fighting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Neri_L

Groupbie

Neri_L

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged

We should all be so grateful that Ram and Priya are fighting; at least we know that they are passionate about each other and there's going to be a make-up session soonWink.  I mean, in some serials the lead characters have such lukewarm responses to each other, you can't see the chemistry between them at all.  Here, Ram and Priya have this tension between them that is undoubtedly electrifying, they really do want to reach out and grab each other Heartand fervently declare their passionHeartHeart something that's driving all of us fans over the edge!!!  So, I'm quite happy actually, it's so exciting watching them do this, it is indeed a visual treat. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashAnu ShriramranmarprincessphulwaNeenzoo-SweetEtika-anizormaris08foslasalsalyviny_queenNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Excited about Ram Priya fighting" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I am excited about the fight...but i want to know why they fought...what did she say that made him so angry? I am scared about that..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessphulwafosla

princessphulwa

princessphulwa

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
i agree..rashi are best...their powerfull pect performance...always make us  to love them a lot...

i am also excite dto see today's episode...it will be rocking...ram in anger...priya also reply ii supably...then i wish both will confess their love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fosla

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Neri

Iam super duper excited with our leads fight this time!! Woah!! This is gonna be fun since they are both in love and not even in denial. This fight may look ugly now but its gonna be passionate!! All awaiting for 10.30pm now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neenzoo

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fosla

Neri

Iam super duper excited with our leads fight this time!! Woah!! This is gonna be fun since they are both in love and not even in denial. This fight may look ugly now but its gonna be passionate!! All awaiting for 10.30pm now!

Awaiting 10.30 pm and your take on that afterwards..cant go to bed without reading it...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mem1fosla

mem1

IF-Dazzler

mem1

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Originally posted by fosla

Neri

Awaiting 10.30 pm and your take on that afterwards..cant go to bed without reading it...Big smile

Me too...awaiting the takes. Since I probably wont get to watch the show anytime soon. Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top