Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Okay...This was REQUESTED! Embarrassed

As usual, I am busy in my exams prep but my sweet sweet friend wanted me to write something for AarYa...So I promised her though I am late, I am writing it after like ages..LOL but I was free for few minutes and this came to my mind and I WROTE! Embarrassed I swear I have never ever written this much short OS, this one is Short, Sweet and TOO MUCH Straight! Wink Plus, this is out of my Saddy Maddy league...So I don't know whether you all will LIKE it or not! Confused

If you LIKE it then I am THANKFUL and FLATTERED! Wink

If you don't like it then I am CLOSING MY EYES and EARS! ROFL

Sorry for any mistakes! Smile

~ A Sweet Compromise ~

For the first time they were alone after their engagement. It was not new for them yet very much new and uncomfortable, surprisingly. She was gazing at the sun which was about to set. Never did she look at him nor did he. He just came silently and hesitantly as his mother forced him to do so. Their kids were already happy as they found their forever partners for their games. He saw them playing on the ground from the terrace. As she felt someone's presence there, she adjusted herself but did not turn back. He stood there still, few feet away from her. They have no idea what would they talk about or how they would even start. For few minutes they were silent and then he broke the silence,

'I don't know about any other person but my girls are really happy.'

They did not even look at each other. He also started gazing at the sun, mild orange and melting with the pleasant evening.

'So does my Ansh…' There was no reason to smile but still a little; almost invisible small curve appeared on her lips.

There was another short period of silence.

'Look…I…'

'I can never forget my husband.'

Even she was surprised by the amount of sudden courage she shown in just few seconds.

'I know.' He said almost convincingly.

Still their eyes did not meet. They were gazing at the same thing with same amount of affection.

'That's why I have come here to talk. We need to talk about some issues before anything starts.'

She did not say anything but her silence gave permission to him to continue.

'I love my wife so much, she was the only one whom I loved, I love and I will love, no matter what. She was and she will be special for me and no one, absolutely no one can take her place.'

He expected reaction from her but he was wrong, she did not remove her gaze.

'But that does not mean I would be mean to you and your…soon to be our son. I can't promise anything, now at this stage but I know one thing for sure, your son will always have me at any step in his life. I will never make him feel alone, fatherless. I can't even promise you that I would ever be able to love you but I know one thing I would try to do anything to please you, just as a duty to wife, and I am sorry but I can't forget my wife. I know I will never be able to love anyone else. But I know one thing, I will try…I will try to be a good father. I can't promise you about being good husband because at this stage, I really don't know. I hope you understand…And I am not even forcing you to forget your past and forcefully involved with me because I can understand or least I can do is, I can see it.'

'…You don't have to say much, not even sorry. I know what you mean. I agree. I can promise you one thing only; I will be there for your girls at any stage. I am doing this compromise for my son and if you can accept my son easily then so can I. I am going to be there for them. I can't forget my husband but I can try to be a good mother first and then wife. I really don't know about us.'

There was silence once again. Sun was almost set, it was dark and silent. Again, it was getting ready with the shine of hope for another start, for new and refreshing dawn with new happiness written in the future, unknown and unseen.

He continued,

'I am willing to commit myself to our kids as far as I live. Do you?'

'YES!'

And she looked at him, and in the same moment he looked at her. For the first ever time their eyes met and they smiled, just little, very formal. After few moments of silence, he asked her to leave and she agreed, together they left. All that they did not know was that their little compromise was going to be the best thing ever happened to them, that they were going to witness a little piece of heaven on the earth with each other. For both them of them at that moment, it was enough that their kids had parents. For the time being, it was just more than enough.

I am not writing anything until my exams are OVER so till then you ALL can read my OLD is GOLD kind a work! ROFL

Here you go ..

My Other Works

Bye .. Hug

Madz

Hug

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetscarce05maaneet05Kavita1970sweety3773geetshuklaJustaisha_1998dancydreamerDazzlingGurmeetnicelysmileBrokenWingAngelgagsygeetkamaanlaimdadahutaChit15rockin_galalu5123piyushiJanakiSatishsheetalvasamons_mbSimmyOwaisshweta1491mamatha.ShilalipiBhavyaRedysruthirishijnawazsweetanu2314hemvbsalmankhanrulzharshneeMiss-Rizzaqxsw*Maleena*-eiya-dh_ritiredeye2012cutestar12teju1816..Naina..-enchanted-Allbut1Hot_Indo_ChillyDhara_s111priyaniqbals4ever-_-harsh42SriBMsMovielover123mitulmasaf57Break.The.Codevarshu27LuvStrk-001rutu83Leevi05Koolsmilesikhni_Awari_MaanPaintedSkyKrishnaluv94maankigeet4everMunaMeet22Eccentric.Beingmrk-1sanu3108harshithaaaaaaa-memorable-aanyakunatkhwaishfanjanu_2006-Kash-shah10nahtani88aamirkhanfant_areebjasraj123anupm04Shrutheana56hopehotkeenu_kkmillie_maaneet6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-ProudGCian-arpitajipoongs123chavvi16gmsRkgafulu14-Orchid-Neelambari..-Mrs.MSK-dumasrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AarYa OS - ~ A Sweet Compromise ~" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
GUD OS dear!!!SmileWaiting for more OS frm ur side!!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
very nice loved the start good luck in your exams 

iMadz

Awari_Maan

IF-Rockerz

Awari_Maan

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
awsm awsm awsmmm... love it to the core...Big smile
its the first arya os i read... m haapppyyy to start my ARYA journey with your osTongue
is your saddy maddy mood is only for maaneet??Shocked
all the best for ur examThumbs Up

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha_Maan.GC

awsm awsm awsmmm... love it to the core...Big smile
its the first arya os i read... m haapppyyy to start my ARYA journey with your osTongue
is your saddy maddy mood is only for maaneet??Shocked
all the best for ur examThumbs Up

No..Saddy Maddy thing is not only for Maaneet, I tried it on Viraj one and ArHi.. I love sadness but not on particular one...I am born cruel! ROFL

You wait, once AarYa story will catch the speed I will start killing them too! LOL

Ohh...FORGOT the main part! LOL THANK YOU Part! Wink I will be back! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_ChillyBreak.The.Code

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Oyee...FORGOT to SHARE one Happiness with you ALL! Wink

I took part in Fall In Love Contest on BALH Forum and My SIGGIE on RaYa WON the first prize! PartyPartyParty

Yay .. I WON! DancingDancingDancing

Chalo...now CONGRATULATE Me you ALL! LOL

Edited by maanddy - 04 March 2012 at 10:46pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anks_ams-enchanted-123mitulBreak.The.CodeLuvStrk-001maankigeet4everMunaMeet22Eccentric.Beingaanyakunat

AnnieARS

Goldie

AnnieARS

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Great work Maandy.. I dont watch Punar Vivah..but after reading this OS. I feel I must at least once watch it and then decide upon it...Wonder piece of writing..

And Congratulations for winning the Contest!!! You deserve it!!

iMadz

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
really great and fab...
cont soon

iMadz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.