RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Ppl!

Another me coming with "Mine" analysis! He tried to beat her again but this time she had no fear in her eyes..nothing..empty firm eyes filled with anger. He couldn't hit her looking at her eyes.. it didn't have that Love as she used to have for him..it didn't have that fear...she didn't cry...she didn't plead..nothing..no emotions...that shook him..that feared him...why is she behaving like this?? He kept convincing himself that "No she doesn't hate u..it can't be true..how can she hate u..no.."

He sense her firmness of leaving him and their relation behind..he sense the fear that he had when he was 7.. oh it is all happening again...😭 he went to his mom...just like any other kid (yes this time kid) telling his mom how he is screwed up..how everything is just not right.. "Mom she wants to leave me...she wants to leave me mom...how would I live without her mom?"💔 "mom do anything..anything mom..please stop her..."😭  "U know mom when u left me...i was shattered..if now Jhanvi leaves me..then... when she came into my life i thought i got new life..she was the one who took care of me...who explained me importance of relations..how to love...now if she leaves...i will kill myself mom...i will...mom please stop her..do anything...please mom stop her. else i swear mom..i will kill myself.." "i am gona die mom..."

- when u don't have any solutions..u are stuck in the middle of no where..u are guilty..and u just don't know how to fix ur mistakes..u approach to the person who's closest to ur heart..one whom u trust the most..one whom u think that can fix just about anything in ur life..u shatter there..u say it out...u cry...u can be urself...and u expect that person to listen to u...to tell u exactly what needs to be done inorder to fix ur mistake..that is the abstract of that conversation..he was no more Viraaj Dobriyal when he was with his mom..he was that 7 yr kid..who is going to loose the most precious friend because he had done something terrible to that friend and now the friend is leaving him. Young Viraaj can only tell this to his mom...the purpose was to make his mom feel guilty of what she did to him back then..the purpose was ALL manupilation (unfortunately)😡 I am dispointed to write that. But at the same time he just don't know how else to stop her!?

~ Things are getting worse as each day is passing..hope this struggle ends.. they both need some time alone..~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manipadma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that u said it...day by day its getting worst...!
His manipulation is his weakest point ...y he has to manipulate everything?? y cant he act genuinly wid his loved once... 😕...no one can help him cozz he himself is his worst enemy... 😔...
U r right they need some time...hope viraj pahle apne aap ko paa le...jahnvi to uske liye hi bani hai...ek baar ye khud normal ho jaye fir to apne aap hi sab thik ho jayenga 😃

Originally posted by: Manipadma

that u said it...day by day its getting worst...!
His manipulation is his weakest point ...y he has to manipulate everything?? y cant he act genuinly wid his loved once... 😕...no one can help him cozz he himself is his worst enemy... 😔...
U r right they need some time...hope viraj pahle apne aap ko paa le...jahnvi to uske liye hi bani hai...ek baar ye khud normal ho jaye fir to apne aap hi sab thik ho jayenga 😃

@ Bold: 😭😭 Kitna kadva sach hai..😭😭

I am not too sure why he needs to manupilate her everytime..why can't he be himself with her.. well..i think because he doesn't trust her..and i think he doesn't trust himself..he thinks that if he be himself with her she is gona leave him..😭😭 yaar apna sher esa to nahi tha..

⭐️ Yes ur right on ur last para.😛 RajVi Forever N Ever.. Eternal Lovestory..😃
harshad.diwani thumbnail

man is his own worst enemy because he does things to upset people when hes in a bad mood...

well said manipadma" viraj himself is his worst enemy".his"gussa" is destroying him...viraj seeks power through manipulation and/or treating people as  objects...indeed he is a good manipulator...first viraj should check himself overall why jhanvi wants to leave him...if he loves jhanvi so much why she is leaving him...whats are the flaws in him...if he manipulates all these things his life will be perfect & jhanvi will be with him forever...

Edited by harshad.diwani - 12 years ago
Thanks for Likes Ppl.. The thread is pink now. 😃