Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
So on fridays episode we saw that Aarti's duppatta got caught on Yash's car window, Yash got out to take out the dupatta from where it was stuck.  Now when Aarti turns around she will see the duppatta in his hand, will she think that he was holding on to her duppatta and blast off at hime?

Will Yash be amused or give all he has back?

Edited by Illyria - 04 March 2012 at 11:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

miniGurmeetainhalfsona-Deepzz-LuvStrk-001aanyakunatiMadzharshithaaaaaaajyoti06FireSafireFireeana56gafulu14pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Aarti misinterpret?" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I dont think that would be misconceived because she'd understand a man can't really do that & it was stuck

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I was thinking she might, she is a bit hot headed, she thought Yash's brother was a Gunda and was ready to him with the danda!!! (it rhymed so i used the word danda it wasnt that but a bat)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeni01halfsona

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Julu I think it will b another hit and miss moment because by the time Aarti turns back ,Yash might sit inside the car and drive away ...

I think as per SBS segment ,they r going to meet directly during their engagement ...see even that promo suggests thier first meeting will b during engagement ...

another possibility could mayb they both hv a random nok-jhok at traffic signal without realising they r getting married to each other LOLEmbarrassed..I will love if this happens Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

salmankhanrulzsravssArtemisiapickachu

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i don't think there's gonna be any major interaction between yash and aarti before their marriage... she'll probably just say a thanks and go off... quite anticlimatic really... LOL

Artemisia

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Julu I think it will b another hit and miss moment because by the time Aarti turns back ,Yash might sit inside the car and drive away ...

I think as per SBS segment ,they r going to meet directly during their engagement ...see even that promo suggests thier first meeting will b during engagement ...

another possibility could mayb they both hv a random nok-jhok at traffic signal without realising they r getting married to each other LOLEmbarrassed..I will love if this happens Embarrassed

That is what i want, i mean it would be fun to watch, it could mean that during their engagement is the first time they get to know they are marrying each other (so its their first official meeting), but actually meeting happens before (but they dont know who the other is)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06pickachu

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

I really don't want that too happen! Ouch
That happens in every serial & every movie AngryAngry
Besides...I want them to have a delightful start Heart
And Im damn sure it would be another hit-miss scene 

jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

That is what i want, i mean it would be fun to watch, it could mean that during their engagement is the first time they get to know they are marrying each other (so its their first official meeting), but actually meeting happens before (but they dont know who the other is)

Actually they both spoke to each other earlier on phone and it was a cute nok-jhok type conversation where Aarti demanded the advance money of generators from Yash LOLEmbarrassed ..so I guess both at least know each other's voices ...

yup a random meeting somewhere before the engagement will b interesting ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Artemisiashubhika124pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.