Punar Vivah

Will Aarti misinterpret?

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
So on fridays episode we saw that Aarti's duppatta got caught on Yash's car window, Yash got out to take out the dupatta from where it was stuck.  Now when Aarti turns around she will see the duppatta in his hand, will she think that he was holding on to her duppatta and blast off at hime?

Will Yash be amused or give all he has back?
Edited by Illyria - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dont think that would be misconceived because she'd understand a man can't really do that & it was stuck
.Prometheus. thumbnail
I was thinking she might, she is a bit hot headed, she thought Yash's brother was a Gunda and was ready to him with the danda!!! (it rhymed so i used the word danda it wasnt that but a bat)
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Julu I think it will b another hit and miss moment because by the time Aarti turns back ,Yash might sit inside the car and drive away ...

I think as per SBS segment ,they r going to meet directly during their engagement ...see even that promo suggests thier first meeting will b during engagement ...

another possibility could mayb they both hv a random nok-jhok at traffic signal without realising they r getting married to each other 😆😳..I will love if this happens 😳
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think there's gonna be any major interaction between yash and aarti before their marriage... she'll probably just say a thanks and go off... quite anticlimatic really... 😆
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Julu I think it will b another hit and miss moment because by the time Aarti turns back ,Yash might sit inside the car and drive away ...

I think as per SBS segment ,they r going to meet directly during their engagement ...see even that promo suggests thier first meeting will b during engagement ...

another possibility could mayb they both hv a random nok-jhok at traffic signal without realising they r getting married to each other 😆😳..I will love if this happens 😳

That is what i want, i mean it would be fun to watch, it could mean that during their engagement is the first time they get to know they are marrying each other (so its their first official meeting), but actually meeting happens before (but they dont know who the other is)
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I really don't want that too happen! 
That happens in every serial & every movie 😡😡
Besides...I want them to have a delightful start ❤️
And Im damn sure it would be another hit-miss scene 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Illyria

That is what i want, i mean it would be fun to watch, it could mean that during their engagement is the first time they get to know they are marrying each other (so its their first official meeting), but actually meeting happens before (but they dont know who the other is)

Actually they both spoke to each other earlier on phone and it was a cute nok-jhok type conversation where Aarti demanded the advance money of generators from Yash 😆Embarrassed ..so I guess both at least know each other's voices ...

yup a random meeting somewhere before the engagement will b interesting ...
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Actually they both spoke to each other earlier on phone and it was a cute nok-jhok type conversation where Aarti demanded the advance money of generators from Yash 😆😳 ..so I guess both at least know each other's voices ...

yup a random meeting somewhere before the engagement will b interesting ...

Aarree haa, how could i forget about that.
hmmm see i want them to have nok jhok, i know it would be cliched but if its done properly it would be enjoyable to watch, but then again it would be nice to have them meet at their engagement for the first time... hmmm dilemma...
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Me looking forward to this