Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
y is it always like dis dat d woman is d 1 who is buried under d pressure of d society??..
y is it dat wen she raises her voice or tries 2 raise 1 , anoder woman beside her hesitates 2 support her??/
i mean all dese days geeta remained quite 4 her son's sake nd wen she opened her mouth alsoo it was bcos of her son only.
nd nw wen she has a chance she still wants janvi 2 cure viraj nd not dat janvi shud get freed.
but b4 being mom she is a woman right???..nd alsoo a woman who has alsoo suffered similarly.
nd y is it dat a woman b4 trying 2 take action only fails wid her confidence level nd take regressive steps??...
i hated d precap wen they showed dat janvi is trying 2 attemp suicide...i mean only widin 1 day she failed???...but in reality is it like dis???/
doesnt d girl thing dat she has parents nd family who cud b effected by her dis step???...
they r trying 2 show raise d voice against violence but den they show dat b4 doing anything janvi attempting suicide???...
if d doors r locked dat doesnt mean she has lost everything...
it really hurts oneself wen we see dat women r thought 2 b so weak in front of men, but widout dem they even cant walk a step of dere life.
nd always hindi shows try 2 prove dat women will bare every possible torture 4 d sake of her background or luv, but dats a very wrong message...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "y is it always like dis??" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I don't know about rest but in Jhanvi's case she has no choice ... she can't fight Viraj physically and she knows he will never her go ... so her choices really are limited ... there is no one around whom she can ask for help ... she neither has access to any source of communication nor anything else that can help her escape 

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
but den Nads wat was d concept??..raise ur voice na??
janvi's case i really understand...
but if viraj can slap her continuously den cant she alsoo hit him nicely?????
bcos wen u injure sumbody in self rescue den dat isnt a crime nd in janvi's case she shud hv done dat.
she knows d monster inside him, so wen he is a serial killer den wat is d harm in hitting him nd running away???.
but noo instead of selfrescuing oneself nd getting one's own rights they r showing dat she is trying 2 kill herselfSleepy...abla nari ho ya jhansi ki rani, everybody shud know he 2 protect oneself...

they giv d message raise ur voice nd don bare torture but show dat b4 doing anything u attemp suicideOuch

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Yea she should have slapped him today atleast there i agree 

harshu.sundas

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
It will be really interesting to see how she will get out from the house where there is lots of cameras around no access to phone and whoever is living in that house all are under fear of Viraj. 

Can't wait for story to move forward

Edited by april10 - 04 March 2012 at 10:31am

harshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
ya dats wat shivani, so in such situations 4 self rescue ppl dont think bout sanskar or anything else, they just end up at injuring d person nd run away...
nd if geeta doesnt help janvi or d guard doesnt help her, den she can only hit viraj or make him sleep 4 24hrs nd run away...

orelse savior shud cum wid d horse nd pull her up wid himDay Dreaming

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I feel Geeta will ask her to give a chance to viraj and meet komalika Ermm

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
But sundas Viraj is physically stronger even if she tried to injure him chances of success are limited 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.