Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
He only blackmails Geeta, last time too he blackmailed her and today again he blackmailed her ... he neither regrets what he has done nor is bothered about Jhanvi infact on the contrary he had the guts to go and blame her for loosing the child Censored And now he is back to thinking how uss key dil mey dar kaisey paida karoun  Sleepy He does not love her nor is scared to loose her, he is only scared to loose his power, his own image of perfection, which is in shambles right now!!! Sorry no offense to anyone but Viraj is such a looser!!! 

And I am glad yesterday they showed Jhanvi think about her shattered dreams and how a life of darkness awaits her outside, why most women don't take a stand is because they feel even if they get out nothing better awaits them and society will not be supportive and hence spend their entire lives bearing the torture. This is why it is even more important for Jhanvi to get out and get a better life because life does not end and as long as we live hope should not either. Yes not everyone will be lucky enough to get out of it and start a better life but that does not mean one should not try!!!

Edited by Soaps1 - 04 March 2012 at 9:58am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygodcute00ishice _girlsugiiapril10saveeta24thejazzgal-Maha-MS-meghasharmaSunShine_Aharshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ok so I was wrong" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
ditti Nads u said it all.

i was just open mouthed d moment he blamed janvi 4 loosing d child.
nd wat does he thing of himself??..he wants 2 put janvi under fear nd mental stress nd names dat as his luv 4 her??..pityful 4 both d pals.
nd den it is not his mental sickness but his ego dat he is trying 2 stop janvi, oderwise he wud nvr ever blakmail geeta.
poor lady must hv thought dat her son is in tension but no he will again torture geeta aftr he gets his work get done.
really pathetic 4m viraj's side.
everytime he keeps on insulting d pure word luv by telling dat it is bhis luv 4 her.

i just hope dat geeta only helps janvi 2 run away nd helps her getting her own freedom.

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
So that means he is able to think and he knows what is he doing?   What kind of disorder is this?

I hope CVs does not strech this too long and Jhanvi run away as soon as possible

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Yea for his own benefit and interest he is always able to think Sleepy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu.sundas

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I just want her savior to come as soon as possible.  So Jhanvi and him both can either try  to teach him lesson or may be try to change him.  I prefer former option any day. Wink

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
i m craving 4 her savior's entry who can giv her nicely nd make her realize dat only by taking one's own life is not d only solution 2 tortures nd violence.
he shud teach her hw 2 luv, live nd protest 4 atychar...

savior zindabaadDay Dreaming

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Abhi intezar kar ROFL

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
since last 1 month wahi to karrahi hoon, intezarROFL

savior zindabaadDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.