Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Moniks_19

Moniks_19

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Big smile So giuys finally the confession came but looks like this is going to probably be the last time they'll be together Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It finally happened" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CB-fan

Groupbie

CB-fan

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
It all happened so fast. Didn't expect Brij and Pooja to confess so quickly. It's good they are not dragging this too much but so much speed? 

TRP could be one reason. The story needs a jhatka and they are expecting it to come with Nigaar Khan (Rangoli). Rangoli and Giridhar can make life very difficult for Brij and Pooja. 

Someone pointed out that the CVs may be trying to get the story back to the point where Pooja gets shot. So the real story now is, what happens after Pooja gets shot. 

May be they found out that audience likes Brij-Pooja chemistry, and have changed the story line. Arti can still fight for Pooja but for that Pooja need not die. She can be in coma, like they show in many serials.

Arti may accuse Brij of being responsible for her sister's condition. This might bring the secret Brij-Pooja affair into public eye. How Brij deals with it could be rest of the story. He has to convince Arti that he didn't order the shooting, and then when Pooja recovers, he has to convince her, and then find the real culprit. This will all take time. 

May be that's why the CVs are rushing now. But I wish they had delayed the confession. It was too fast. Rahul was very good in that scene. But it was filmy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumisa91durum.....Lata.....

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CB-fan

It all happened so fast. Didn't expect Brij and Pooja to confess so quickly. It's good they are not dragging this too much but so much speed? 

TRP could be one reason. The story needs a jhatka and they are expecting it to come with Nigaar Khan (Rangoli). Rangoli and Giridhar can make life very difficult for Brij and Pooja. 

Someone pointed out that the CVs may be trying to get the story back to the point where Pooja gets shot. So the real story now is, what happens after Pooja gets shot. 

May be they found out that audience likes Brij-Pooja chemistry, and have changed the story line. Arti can still fight for Pooja but for that Pooja need not die. She can be in coma, like they show in many serials.

Arti may accuse Brij of being responsible for her sister's condition. This might bring the secret Brij-Pooja affair into public eye. How Brij deals with it could be rest of the story. He has to convince Arti that he didn't order the shooting, and then when Pooja recovers, he has to convince her, and then find the real culprit. This will all take time. 

May be that's why the CVs are rushing now. But I wish they had delayed the confession. It was too fast. Rahul was very good in that scene. But it was filmy.

did u read my mind?ConfusedLOL ya i think so as well...thy knw the audience is hooked to the main story..and thts y thy r rushing itBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumisa91

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
wow...can't seem to think of anything else...but the hugs and the confession and wow they were too close to each other and all wet Embarrassed...mein aapke bina adhoori hoon...mein bhi tumhare bina bilkul adhoora hoon...mein aur kisi ke liye nahin aaya hoon Pooja...sirf tumhare liye aur mere liye...balki hum dono ke liye aaya hoon Day Dreaming...how could Pooja sleep at night Embarrassed
but all said and done so sad what her family is going through at this point of time Cry
and why does Mrs.Vamp have to come so soon Angry
oh this 20 minute format for this show in Life Ok is really short...wish the show was on Sony or SP or Zee Ouch

Edited by Lata2011 - 04 March 2012 at 9:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabian_lovetayabafarooqui

Moniks_19

Moniks_19

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

It's fine that the confession came quickly and they probably justified it as the situation led to Brij confessing, however they could have at least made the confession scene a little longer...

Looks like there's going to some exchanges b/w them in tomorrow's epi as well Smile

Edited by Moniks_19 - 04 March 2012 at 9:27am

durum.....Lata.....

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

durum.....Lata.....

durum

durum

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CB-fan

I think they did indeed rush the episodes somewhat (yesterday and today).  I must admit though that more than RS, I was extremely taken by Kamna's histrionics in this - Attagirl!   

But Pooja, it is okay to take your time and question what the hell was wrong with him in the first place. Instead this hapless mermaid zombie walks to her room!!!! Arrey!!! Bumtrinket once mentioned  that this girl could make stones look intelligent, I guess we can now add lounge chairs to the mix Confused.    I also thought it was funny-intelligent (by the Cvs) that given the awkward height difference in the pairBig smile, the much awaited confession hug Embarrassed was on a lounge chair!!

Since the news snippets said that they start shooting NKhan sequence on the 1st of March, I though that they would actually introduce her in televised episodes next weekend.  But the Cvs are definitely on a roll if they are pushing her on to the screen by tomorrow!

I am not thrilled by the brusqueness of the episodes - it is as if after sending us into a stupor, the CVs rudely honked a trumpet in our ears. Only the tiwari family sequence is going at a reasonable pace.  I do think that the CVs have finally realized that Brij-Pooja are the core of the story and are taking it ahead along those lines.  Hopefully the serial reaches regular lengths and frequencies...

Edited by durum - 04 March 2012 at 9:47am

I_luv_pretzel.....Lata.....

I_luv_pretzel

I_luv_pretzel

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Day DreamingCan't stop smiling...still hungover...waiting for repeat telecast at 12.20 am...2.20 am and may be...just maybe...3.40 am show as well. Kuchh padhai ho jayegi during the breaks.

I hated yesterday's episode..thought it was very shoddily done...but today...just the Chhota sa brij pooja scene has all but made up for it. RS was soo very good and so was Kamna. Just loved the scene. Still hot and flushed up till my ears...i do hope we get to c just a bit more of BRIJA before that nigaar finally makes an entry.and I do hope we get to see a secret relationship too.Tongue

Grinning from ear to ear...and everyone around me wondering what's wrong with me...

Edited by Rons - 04 March 2012 at 9:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

durumMoniks_19sunshine_sun.....Lata.....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.