Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

RETURN OF MOHNISH BALH SIR

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ArunG

ArunG

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Dear All,

Mohnish Bahl Sir is an exceptional character on the screen;  not to be missed by Telly Producers & Directors.

Experience in acting plays a major role in portraying the character offered to an actor / actress which he was depicting himself to the highest standards required to upgrade the serial.  The duo of MB Sir & KK were doing a great job without showing the modern day romance. 

Alas!!!!!!!! Surprised…………. MB Sir is quitting the serial.  The television industry is losing an exceptionally good romantic pair with decent depiction of love; (No hugs & kisses).

Smile THAT'S REAL ACTING Smile

Bring him back or else the industry will miss the most affectionate romantic pair.

YES, I MEAN MOHNISH BALH SIR ………………JSmile

THANKS & REGARDS,

ARUN GUPTA

TO :  KTLK Dev Team

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is written not to hurt anybody but the feelings of the viewing public at large.

Regards,  

ARUN GUPTA

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soojiPravesChit15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RETURN OF MOHNISH BALH SIR" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Renita

Groupbie

Renita

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArunG

Dear All,

Mohnish Bahl Sir is an exceptional character on the screen;  not to be missed by Telly Producers & Directors.

Experience in acting plays a major role in portraying the character offered to an actor / actress which he was depicting himself to the highest standards required to upgrade the serial.  The duo of MB Sir & KK were doing a great job without showing the modern day romance. 

Alas!!!!!!!! Surprised''''. MB Sir is quitting the serial.  The television industry is losing an exceptionally good romantic pair with decent depiction of love; (No hugs & kisses).

Smile THAT'S REAL ACTING Smile

Bring him back or else the industry will miss the most affectionate romantic pair.

YES, I MEAN MOHNISH BALH SIR ''''''JSmile

THANKS & REGARDS,

ARUN GUPTA

TO :  KTLK Dev Team

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is written not to hurt anybody but the feelings of the viewing public at large.

Regards,  

ARUN GUPTA

Hey I do agree Mr. Mohnish Bhal is an exceptional talened actor...n reg. bout his qutting the show it was his own decsion.. PH has been requesting him to come back but he is not interested due to his health or some other reasons...Angryinsttead of requesting, pleading to the PH  why don't u personaly  request him  to come back in the show... one more thing these days am getting bored of his no touching romance... How long he culd survive in the show without touching ..the show has completed 100 episodes n still we see no tocuhung romance .. it's really pathetic...

LuvKrithikaAMBIKA2561979Armu4eva

LuvKrithika

LuvKrithika

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Need touching romance seen ASAP.

RenitaArmu4evamohinee

mohinee

Goldie

mohinee

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Seriously now I totally get why everyone from SetIndia and Karan's Angels are mad at Mohnish Bahl fans.. When it has been said that he himself decided to leave the show and the producer as well as the setindia ppl have tried everything to get him back but he still does not want to come then why are people still writing petitions. People need to move on.  Even I was sad at finding out that he chose to quit but still I am looking forward to a new Ashutosh and hopefully it is Sharad Kelkar. Mods please close topics demanding Mohnish Bahl's return. Its like a broken record being played over and over again.

RenitaArmu4evaaardhan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top