Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Monday Megha's first day at work (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Originally posted by laadoo

also pratik  said to megha call pratik only...waht is this?

no worry but monu hein megha bacha ne ke liyeLOL

Prateek doesn't behave lik boss wid nyone in office.. He's very friendly.. Shaayad isiliye Megha ko encourage karne ke liye aisa kiya hoga..

Excuse Me Pleejjj ...kahi aap ko mr. Pratik pasand to nahi aa gayaLOLWink bohut jaan gai yaar tu to do hi din mein pratikLOL

or yaha itne din ho gaye abhi tak me pura monu ko jaan nahi paayi huLOL

Are yaar.. Mohan Prateek saath mein hain... Aur mein Monu ko chodkar Prateek ko pasand karloongi ?Wink Aise kaise soch li tu ne..Big smile Bas, mein toh  optimist hoon.. isiliye positive
soch li..

Edited by laadoo - 05 March 2012 at 12:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MohanKiRaadha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT Monday Megha's first day at work (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@ladoo

positive ? is word ka bahana aacha hein LOLmujey to daal me kuch partik jaisa kaala lag raha heinLOL

pratik bhi handsam hein saaf suthra hein...soch le phir se ek baarLOL

mera monu to ganda dirty rahta hein..alwaysLOL

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

@ladoo

positive ? is word ka bahana aacha hein LOLmujey to daal me kuch partik jaisa kaala lag raha heinLOL

Waise tu theek hi keh rahi hain.. Prateek handsome bhi hain..Wink But he is not my kind of guy..Cry  Chalo, tujhe bura lagaa ki mein Monu ko pasand karne lagiTongue Chod diya useSmile.. Mujhe yeh dono nahin chaahiye..LOL Mujhe koi aur pasand hain..Wink

-MohanKiRaadha-

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

@ladoo

Waise tu theek hi keh rahi hain.. Prateek handsome bhi hain..Wink But he is not my kind of guy..Cry  Chalo, tujhe bura lagaa ki mein Monu ko pasand karne lagiTongue Chod diya useSmile.. Mujhe yeh dono nahin chaahiye..LOL Mujhe koi aur pasand hain..Wink

meri jaan monu ko tu chahe gi to bhi chor nahi sakti monu ceez hi Aaisi heinLOL

i just kidding baba pleej mere monu ko sab ka pyar chahiye LOL

misty85

IF-Sizzlerz

misty85

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

By the way, u guys observed? It was not the same 'Tum... Tum ' scene they showed in precap.. tht was outside the door.. It was infront of table..  So, Bcoz of whom  Megha will go to job now? Prerna? Jiji? Mohan?  Or Nanhi's school notice?  I don't think FIL will ask her to go to job again if he come to know tht Its the same newspaper office nd Mohan working thr..

I think before megha could tell this info to her family, something will happen that will make her change the decision and rejoin. The family may not come to know. Like you said if FIL comes to know that its the same office and mohan too is working there, he will tell her to quit. 

Is there anything left... she has already received notice from nanhi's school.

-MohanKiRaadha-

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@ Amisha 
  I was also kidding da..  
But really, today both were so childish.. Mohan was not only fighting.. Also sneaking to see wat Megha is writing.. Oh my godLOL.. Both were so sweet.. Mohan's table didn't surprised me much today as i already saw his pocket cum dustbinLOL

-MohanKiRaadha-

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

@ Amisha 
  I was also kidding da..  
But really, today both were so childish.. Mohan was not only fighting.. Also sneaking to see wat Megha is writing.. Oh my godLOL.. Both were so sweet.. Mohan's table didn't surprised me much today as i already saw his pocket cum dustbinLOL

ya he is looking like ye mirchi kar kya rahi hein...kya likh rahi itna LOL

now his desk cum dustbin ...sach me yaar prabhat lahar ko school bana diya in logo neLOL

-acacia-

IF-Dazzler

-acacia-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was awesome,loved MegHan bickeringsLOL,the way the office guys were staring Megha was really funny & their reaction to the whole desk cleaning scene was captured nicely.
Looks like Megha is the only female employee in office,as Mohan friend said that they have to censor their words before saying anything,it happened to me in real life 2 where i was the only female employee in the group,boys use to think before saying any bad words in front of meLOL 

-MohanKiRaadha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.