Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

Excuse Me Pleejjj ...kahi aap ko mr. Pratik pasand to nahi aa gaya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ bohut jaan gai yaar tu to do hi din mein pratik๐Ÿ˜†

or yaha itne din ho gaye abhi tak me pura monu ko jaan nahi paayi hu๐Ÿ˜†

Are yaar.. Mohan Prateek saath mein hain... Aur mein Monu ko chodkar Prateek ko pasand karloongi ?๐Ÿ˜‰ Aise kaise soch li tu ne..๐Ÿ˜ƒ Bas, mein toh  optimist hoon.. isiliye positive
soch li..
Edited by laadoo - 12 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ladoo

positive ? is word ka bahana aacha hein ๐Ÿ˜†mujey to daal me kuch partik jaisa kaala lag raha hein๐Ÿ˜†

pratik bhi handsam hein saaf suthra hein...soch le phir se ek baar๐Ÿ˜†

mera monu to ganda dirty rahta hein..always๐Ÿ˜†

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

@ladoo

positive ? is word ka bahana aacha hein ๐Ÿ˜†mujey to daal me kuch partik jaisa kaala lag raha hein๐Ÿ˜†

pratik bhi handsam hein saaf suthra hein...soch le phir se ek baar๐Ÿ˜†

mera monu to ganda dirty rahta hein..always๐Ÿ˜†

Waise tu theek hi keh rahi hain.. Prateek handsome bhi hain..๐Ÿ˜‰ But he is not my kind of guy..๐Ÿ˜ญ  Chalo, tujhe bura lagaa ki mein Monu ko pasand karne lagi๐Ÿ˜› Chod diya use๐Ÿ˜Š.. Mujhe yeh dono nahin chaahiye..๐Ÿ˜† Mujhe koi aur pasand hain..๐Ÿ˜‰
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: laadoo

Waise tu theek hi keh rahi hain.. Prateek handsome bhi hain..๐Ÿ˜‰ But he is not my kind of guy..๐Ÿ˜ญ  Chalo, tujhe bura lagaa ki mein Monu ko pasand karne lagi๐Ÿ˜› Chod diya use๐Ÿ˜Š.. Mujhe yeh dono nahin chaahiye..๐Ÿ˜† Mujhe koi aur pasand hain..๐Ÿ˜‰

meri jaan monu ko tu chahe gi to bhi chor nahi sakti monu ceez hi Aaisi hein๐Ÿ˜†

i just kidding baba pleej mere monu ko sab ka pyar chahiye ๐Ÿ˜†
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

I think before megha could tell this info to her family, something will happen that will make her change the decision and rejoin. The family may not come to know. Like you said if FIL comes to know that its the same office and mohan too is working there, he will tell her to quit. 

Is there anything left... she has already received notice from nanhi's school.
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
@ Amisha 
  I was also kidding da..  
But really, today both were so childish.. Mohan was not only fighting.. Also sneaking to see wat Megha is writing.. Oh my god๐Ÿ˜†.. Both were so sweet.. Mohan's table didn't surprised me much today as i already saw his pocket cum dustbin๐Ÿ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: laadoo

@ Amisha 

I was also kidding da..  
But really, today both were so childish.. Mohan was not only fighting.. Also sneaking to see wat Megha is writing.. Oh my god๐Ÿ˜†.. Both were so sweet.. Mohan's table didn't surprised me much today as i already saw his pocket cum dustbin๐Ÿ˜†

ya he is looking like ye mirchi kar kya rahi hein...kya likh rahi itna ๐Ÿ˜†

now his desk cum dustbin ...sach me yaar prabhat lahar ko school bana diya in logo ne๐Ÿ˜†
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Today's episode was awesome,loved MegHan bickerings๐Ÿ˜†,the way the office guys were staring Megha was really funny & their reaction to the whole desk cleaning scene was captured nicely.
Looks like Megha is the only female employee in office,as Mohan friend said that they have to censor their words before saying anything,it happened to me in real life 2 where i was the only female employee in the group,boys use to think before saying any bad words in front of me๐Ÿ˜† 

--Saavi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

What do you guys think about Pratik? I mean i didn't like that he kept his hand on megha. His romance with his wife prerna was also a little too much. Is he really positive? 

As of now he is +ve but cant say  in future he might turn -ve...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Episode was superb

Loved Mohan and Meghas nok jhok
and entire office scene was superb

but I am scared about the precap

kya Mehga job chod degha