THIS IS REALLY UNFOTUNATE...

croziaxx thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Guys !! i m not going to discuss about MB's exit or who is the real 'doshi' behind all this, no! it has done enough already, i want to share my disappointment and sadness with you ki  why dose not a good show  run properly, means there are lots of channel and lots of show on air,but 99% of them are same 'mhan beti-bahu' aur jalim and jahil family' and her so -called struggle, no good script,no good performance,no touching lines, nothing.. and their actors ? MASHAA!! ALAH!!!! just carbon copy of scarecrow, only showpiece, artificial even called them actor is insult of word 'actor', but these nonsense works,and these kind of show get good viewership and TRP, and nothing happened wrong with them, but when a show come with unique concept and good actors,something go wrong,  some time cvs do not handle script well,sometime channel is not supportive, sometime actors copration, whatever reason, but in the end, result is the same ,and this is biggest disappointment for those people, who want to watch something different and sensible ,for those,.. hindi tv serial means 'big dabba'..or  big zero.what call it ?  fate,almighty, misfortune or something else...every time its happens. why ?.                

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Simple Herd mentality ...majority of viewers follow the trend...very few buck the trend and such people r called fools and eccentrics !!πŸ˜’
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well,  i agree 100% with you.

A serial, which had every potential to go down in Indian Television's history as the best ever serial ever telecast(yes, perhaps even better than Buniyaad or B.R.'s Mahabharat), could become such a royal mess.

I feel that it may still go down in history, but for all the wrong reasons.

A serial which could have shined as a rare diamond, has joined the bandwagon of numerous other serious due to the combined failure of its team.  

So sad 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: sshirley

Well,  i agree 100% with you.

A serial, which had every potential to go down in Indian Television's history as the best ever serial ever telecast(yes, perhaps even better than Buniyaad or B.R.'s Mahabharat), could become such a royal mess.

I feel that it may still go down in history, but for all the wrong reasons.

A serial which could have shined as a rare diamond, has joined the bandwagon of numerous other serious due to the combined failure of its team.  

So sad 

Second u completely...  something or the other seems to keep going wrong from the first day.. 

TRP crashing ... Script changes... Character Butchering...  Creative Differences.. Health issues of Actor/s ... RS/SET.. not taking action in time... Set being demolished.. Costume theft...n maha hungama on Exits... πŸ˜•

This show is perfect concept for a pot-boiler in its own right! 
bhalobasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I demand this Answer from God ( which I know , he/she will not be able to answer as usual 😑 ) :

Why all the beautiful things last so short in this world ? 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­What is your problem ? Why do you backstab them  ? Why do you favour all the bad things in world ?
Edited by bhalobasa - 12 years ago
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even GOD cannot answer this!
His tag line is 'when you face sorrows then only you get happiness and you understand the value of what you have'.
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhalobasa

I demand this Answer from God ( which I know , he/she will not be able to answer as usual 😑 ) :

Why all the beautiful things last so short in this world ? 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­What is your problem ? Why do you backstab them  ? Why do you favour all the bad things in world ?

I completely agree - in the tv world  especially, all beautiful serials come to an end even before they start to blossom - two examples in recent times - mukti bandhan and now, ktlk
Samkadam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I completly agree.
Adding to this...'Two sisters, getting marry in same hause, their bonding & misunderstanding, then Sazish...rona-dhona...milana -bichhadana...& all that..
Main concept is always missing ...This is all just because of so called TRP...
And if U observe in Award function... ONLY TRP Actors get awards even though they don't deserve...And good Actors like Kritika...they don't even get nomiation...OH! GOD ...please help them...who are actualy deserve...
sunilsri26 thumbnail
I fully agree with the article. KTLK was one such serial which has the potential to create history for the Indian TV. It had the nice story and  very good actors on board which are capable to pull off this show. It started well but somewhere the plot is lost. Lately it was brought back into right track. But then all of sudden soul of the serial left and the burden for the replacement to fit into shoes of MB  is immense. Still there is hope provided production team don't mess up with the story line. This was one such serial which with right story line and nice actors on board could have been milestone for small screen like what Sholay or Mughal-e-Azzam meant for big screen. But looking at the past record of production team and their intention to mess up with story, I can say that this serial may end up in Royal mess. 
croziaxx thumbnail
 Thak you to all 😳   for your support, i m happy that m not alone with this 'reality',sshirrley !! mukti bandhan was my favorite too..    πŸ˜”  ...   Thanks, once again and 'happy and colourful' holi to all of you  πŸ€—   so smile and eat 'midhi gujhiya' ..  πŸ˜† Edited by croziaxx - 12 years ago