Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Kya Dr.Komolika hai Jhanvi ki aakhri umeed?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Todays new tagline.
I hope she gets to knw the truth. Only Komolika might be able to help her and Viraj.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

top_of_the_wind--Flora--..Naina..april10RoyalLEO_Krrishzan101

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Dr.Komolika hai Jhanvi ki aakhri umeed?" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

If the tagline said komolika viraj and jhanvi ki umeed then story would have been different..

Here it says komolika jhanvi ki akhri umeed so it hints she is the one to help jhanvi out ..

As the focus was on the security guy throwing the keys at the gate it can be komolika gets the keys and enters the house to save jhanvi.. the guard was already feeling guilty and bad for jhanvi so wont stop her..

second option it can be jhanvi  stands for herself  and gets out of the dobriyal house ..thats how komolika is there to help her escape far away..

This we cant ignore harshad is entering the show and a good twist and turn is needed in the story now or it will come to starting point once again..

The trp is going great and i'm sure the CV banking for more TRPS on jhanvi escaping from viraj tortures..i feel viewers interest is there also for that moment..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

top_of_the_wind

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
SleepySleepy

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Yes viewers will have interest in seeing how she runs away or if she succeeds or not ... i don't disagree on that and they will drag it a bit which is fine but i just hope they don't slow it down too much that it gets boring like they have done a few times in past

..Naina..

rrinky17

rrinky17

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

SleepySleepy

i'm in your DP state. pulling my hair.

harshu.sundas

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Yes saw that..so ther r two possibilities..either she helps Jahnvi escape frm Dobriyal house or she helps Jahnvi in getting Viraj treated..

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrinky17

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

SleepySleepy

i'm in your DP state. pulling my hair.
rinku i m in a state of terrible mental violenceCryCry...nw komolika alsoooOuch, tym is just passing but he is not cumingCry

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
state of mental violence ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.