FF- Love You Eternally - chapter 25 & 26 the final chapter

Posted: 12 years ago

Hi friends, it has been sometime since I finished 'The Unbreakable Bond' and I know you have all enjoyed and loved my story. I had promised you all that I was working on a new story. Well here it is. It is different from any other I have read on this forum and I don't know if anybody has written such a concept before.

I have only used the names of the characters for the serial Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. But the story and concept is totally new and different and is not related to the serial or any other story in or off the forum. So don't look at it in that terms. This is the story of love and reincarnation.  A love so strong that it defies time and death to meet again.  It is a story of love that haunts and exists for no rhyme or reason to the characters, but is there,  simply because destiny permits for it to be, so that the circle of destiny is complete as it is meant to be.  So I hope you enjoy and love it as much as I loved and enjoyed writing it.

Proclaimer:  this story is purely of my imagination. The concept is not related to any incident or religious belief and is purely frictional. Any similarities to religion and beliefs are purely used for the purpose of creativity of the story. And does not emphasise or proclaim any religious or non religious belief or practice.

Please do not copy or claim any right to this story. As to all my knowledge this story is conceptualised and written by me and is an original piece of work.  

Love you Eternally

PROLOGUE

Year 1935  Kundanpur

He ran and ran, his lungs burning, his muscles strained to the maximum, but he could not stop, he had to reach the Mahadev temple, he had to reach her, before his cruel brother took the one thing that was more precious to him than life itself.  He would not let that happen. So he ran, pursued by his brother's goons. He didn't care, all he cared was that he had to reach Khushali. He had almost reached the temple maidan. 

The goons surrounded him, there were five of them, with laities, he could hear her scream's as she called out his name.  The sound propelled him forward towards the temple only to be knocked down as one of the goon hit him with the long round stick, they pounced on him beating and kicking him, he could hear Khushali scream.  As if each strike to his body caused her pain. 

He was bruised and bloody, his body broken but his spirit was not, it raged and burned with strength for the love of the girl held captive by his evil brother. Disarming one goons of his laati.  Arnavya used every skill he possessed and fought back like the lion he was, each strike was swift and powerful,  using the laati  he smashed one of the goons head in, while  one of them him hit him on the back, he swung the laati around with all his might hitting the goon in neck breaking it, the man was dead before he hit the ground. He felt a blow hit the side of his face causing a deep cut on his ear and cheek. Khushali screamed. He paid no heed to his pain. He swung the laati again taking out another of the goons leg as he went down, Arnavya gave him a vicious kick, breaking his leg so that the bone broke into the flesh, protruding out, the man screamed in pain. 

One of the goons caught him in a chock hold as the other moved forward to strike.  Using the goon behind as leverage he lifted his legs and kicked the goon in fount of him viciously sending him flying. Using the momentum of his body he twisted himself  over the body of the goon taking the advantage of now having him in a choke hold, he increased the pressure on his neck till his body convulsed and went slack. He threw the laati away and walk up the temple steps.

The last goon came rushing towards him dagger in hand, Khushali screamed a waning, he turned around but too late to stop the man the dagger pierced his side, but it was only a flesh wound, he caught the man's hand and pulled the dagger out of his flesh. The pain sheared he body like it was on fire. Khushali desperate and agonised cry gave him the strength to twist the goons arm so that the dagger was pointed towards him. He lessened some of his force making the man think he was giving up, as the man's hand slackened a little Arnavya used all his force on the startled man burying the dagger into his heart to the hilt. The goon fell to the ground lifeless. 

Walking up the steps of the temple he saw his brother, his eyes full of madness and he held on tightly to Khushali wrist, she struggled against the hold, her slim body straining away from her captor and towards him.

"Let her go Bhai, you don't have to do this, I love Khushali and she loves me." He tried to reason with him.

Shayamraj sneered, "you think I care whom she loves, she is mine and I will make her mine weather she is willing or not."

"Never will I belong to you, I will rather kill myself first, than give myself to you, you filthy animal. I hate you, and I will hate you forever." She screeched in hate and agony, tears running down her face.

The man besides her laughed maniacally, she twisted her head and bit his hand as hard as she could digging her teeth into his flesh, drawing blood,  he screamed letting go. In a flash Khushali was in Arnavya arms. running her hands over his battered and bruised face and body, tears coursing down her cheeks. She kissed his face, his lips, his bloody cheeks, her tears mingling with his blood.

Shayamraj grabbed her shoulder viciously, "you will be my bride." He screamed pulling at her hair. Arnavya had had enough; he knew he had very little strength left in him to fight his brother. But Khushali cry gave him the strength he needed, he threw a hard punch at his brothers face breaking his nose.  He pushed Khushali behind him facing his brother.

The blows rained rampant, Arnavya ducked a number of his brother's punches, some hitting the mark and some grazing of.  Shayamraj was a bull of a man with brute force but no skill.  While Arnavya was lean and agile and had been trained by the British army,  having also fought for them. He was more skilled than his brother. He punched Shayamraj in the neck, making it difficult for him to breath,  he gave him a vicious blow to his stomach causing him to bend forward, and kneed him viciously in the face. Shayamraj fell to the ground groaning in agony, blood spilling from his mouth and broken nose.

Arnavya stood over him his fists clenched, "This could go no till death bhai." He said his voice hard.  "I will never stop fighting for her." he voice determined, As Khushali held his arm.  

Shayamraj nodded lifting his hand in surrender; he coughed blood spewing from his mouth and nose, slinking away.

Arnavya turned with a smile on his face as he took Khushali in his arms. "It's over now. We can go home and attended our interrupted wedding ceremony." He said. She smiled hugging him.  "I see Babuji and your father have arrived."

"Arnavya, are you alright?"  Zamindar Yashwant Singh Raichand called out to his youngest son.  As the older men made their way up the temple stairs. The bystanders from the villages stood by watching the drama.

Arnavya hugged Khushali to him, her head resting on his shoulder. Just then a loud sound of a gun shot rang out. Arnavya's body jerked forward, the bullet fired from the gun at point blank range severed his spine, piercing his lung and going right through his body, into Khushali  flesh slicing an artery, and buried  itself into her lung.  

Arnavya felt his body go numb as pain seared his heart, everything happened so fast he never saw it coming. Khushali took a tiny step back and looked down at her chest to see the blood seeping through her choli and the thin material of her chuni.  Tears filled his eyes and ran down his face, he looked at her in sorrow. The giggle from her throat turned into a gurgle as blood filled her mouth pouring out and down her chin.  A strangled cry escaped his lips as her body fell against him.  His legs now unable to take his weight anymore, he fell to the ground with her in his arms. they fell holding on to each other as they tumbled down to temple steps. To land at the bottom their blood leaving a trail all the way down  pooling and mingling and soaking the earth.

'Khushali!" he cried, tears running down the side of his face.  She coughed once more spitting out blood,  he could hear a distant ranting that went on and on; he recognised his brothers voice,  he could see the faces of his father and her father hovering over them. He felt someone try to pull her away from his body he held on tight.

She knew her father Thakur Uday Kumar Singh, tried to pull her away. But she could not bear to be apart from her love, her Arnavya.  She lifted her chin and saw the tears running down his face his eyes in agony "Khushali" he whispered.  She knew her life force was seeping away. She lifted her arms to wipe away his tears and whispered  "I have loved you for all eternity and always will, My Arnav" she kissed his chin breathing her last. His cry of agony was like a curse to the ears of the people standing by.  And it was from the depth of his heart that he cursed this land, and the man who destroyed the most precious part of his soul snatching her away from him. He looked down at his love, her beautiful face, her beautiful hazel eyes open but lifeless. He whispered brokenly, "I have loved you for all eternity and always will, My Khushi." He promised, he held her; his eyes staring at the pinnacle of the temple slowly going lifeless.  

chapter 4- Page 19 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/54180192 

please so leave your comments and press 'like' button 
Edited by merrydock - 10 years ago
its too  emotional marsha 
iam crying with ur words describing their pain 
update part 1 soon
this is so different concept... loved the prologue...arnavya and khushali's love story is eternal... ❤️ ahh i hate hate shyam like anything.. even hate word is not enough to describe my opinion on him... cant wait to read the present story of arnav and khushi 👏
I loved you for eternity and i always will. These lines were fab. I am really loving the concept. Please update soon. Thanks for the pm.
nycc concept i lykk it plzz do update soon ... :D   Edited by icegurl789 - 12 years ago
Was so good n emotional!! Loved what u've written!! I admired ur unbreakable bond and I'm liking this too. Pls update nxt part. Awaiting for that!!!
hey

very interesting concept...

was so emotional..

waiting forward to reading further..

thanks for the pm..:)

continue soon..
Love the concept
Can't wait for part 1
Please update soon
very nice start...concept of regenration i guess..
Nice start..
thank u 4 d Pm..