India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Shaadi on the sets of TD!! (Page 5)

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Sakina - Gautam likes this girl -haven't seen her yet - so I'm hoping it is his marriage.

If the Ds have parted when marriage takes place then they can sit and eye each other at the wedding Wink Embarrassed

If Disha gets pregnant... I'm switching off because we are going to have the usual baby born/died/live again/kidnapped/killed/live again scenerios. Cannot stand them. Dead

Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Shaadi at this stage does not make sense to me!!  

It's a little confusing   to me !

I was hoping they will show some romance/adventure  and all that jazz

before the "marriage". Also don't want to see  Disha getting pregnant !

That will be a stale story.

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Anyway, my wish list before wedding happens –

The 2 Ds part – divorce is definite because of contract

V needs a lady in his life – she could be the best friend of the girl Gautam wants to marry and she could be Disha's long lost sister, Ds eye each other up at Gautam's wedding Wink

Gargi, Pori and Sukhanya get their comeuppance – Sleeping beauty (Sumitra) should WAKE up, bring back the old DK for this, can't have Disha there just yet as she would disapprove of DK's methods Big smile

DK loses crutch – could have minor injury from dealing with Gargi. Disha cries all over him and confesses love, leg is fixed otherwise we won't have DK sweeping Disha off her feet (MUST have this scene) Wink Embarrassed Tongue

HAVE THE SHAADI
THE END Clap
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Yeah Niki

Sure would definetly love to see Dk sweep Dish off her feet.....................it is a bit too soon for the wedding.......................we need more romance before the PAN ULTIMATE......................come writers of TD

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 8:58am | IP Logged
nice idea nikki but eventhen i would like to see them get married ...yeah i agree its a bit fast but adventure might happen even after marriage after all gargie is still alive and so is pori....they wont let the ds consumate their marriage peacfully...DeadLOL.... so lets wait and watch which "disha" the story will take.... as far pregnancy is concerned dont think that they wanna get a child so soon ...  
nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Sakina, how many serials have you watched where romance/adventure is still alive between the principal characters after a marriage ???? ... I can't think of any Ouch

After marraige all you have is the usual baby problems and then the still more sad leaps and bounds into the future so you are left high & dry. I would love TD to be at least a little different.
And we are getting them married just nearer the end !!!
Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Mink....lol...I was talking about teh two D"S sleeping in the same room..in tHE SHOW..cuz u know how they stay in different rooms now...lol..I wasnt talkin about that mohit and chaviLOL

BABY..oh god no...it should be like the last episode...because whenever a girl has a baby...she either falls off the stairs..and tehn has a miscarriage..and guess what we learn that she can never conceive again...I JUST HATE THAT>>typical story..I mean seriously peopel dont lose their babies as often in real life as they do in TV SERIALS..LOL..and tehn rano will give disha her baby..and pay back...oh whatever....Angry

Why cant they just concentrate on the happy married life of the 2 DS..with romance...and adventure..(lol..i mean honeymoon)LOL
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Mink it could be possible mabey that Gautam may be getting married this is so exciting and hard to believe but all the same thanks a lot mink

Go to top