Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

jasmin91

Groupbie

jasmin91

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
hi guys

its my first time
but mujhe yeh bohat bohat bura lagta hai crazy geet fans PV kuch bakwaas karte rehte (facebooke mein) aur yeh yeh holi wala rain dance acha nahin kratika is fat bla bla bla...

i dont know its ok she isnt fat she is healty like kareena and vidya...

mujhe to lagta hai ke fat hona ek fashion hogaya hai...

kratika was slip in kasauti and in kmh tooo, maybe us ne kareena and vidya ki tarah khud apna apna weight baray ho...so let her un logo ki kya problem

un ke khilaaf kuch to karna hai woh to...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Kgirl321miniGurmeetainteletubbyPrincy360LuvStrk-001shruti_luvs_msksweetsampa39ana56-ProudGCian-Ultimate-GCiangafulu14Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what is crazy geet fans problem???" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Dnt kno dear if thy dnt lyk her with him thn dekhna chod kyun nahi dete!!!I tell u agar KS ki jagha Katrina ya Kareena hoti toh tab bhi yeh logh unko bhi bashing karna nahi chodte!!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubby

jasmin91

Groupbie

jasmin91

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
yap chod kyun nahin dete
khud pata nahin kitna bura dikhte hain ...

god hate them soo

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
It's ok yaar, don't take it too personal & think much about all this crap. Like an actor as an actor i mean by his work but don't take them too personal & spoil ur personal lives...I have seen many people in this forum who are so crazy about the actors. At the end what we are going to gain. Nothing na so why to take so much of stress on ur head for them. Behave maturely & try to adore them by their work that's all i can say u guyz as a well-wisher...

Edited by Indomitable - 04 March 2012 at 3:08am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priiya84halfsonaaditibdLuvStrk-001deejagiteletubby

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

It's ok yaar, don't take it too personal & think much about all this crap. Like an actor as an actor i mean by his work but don't take them too personal & spoil ur personal lives...I have seen many people in this forum who are so crazy about the actors. At the end what we are going to gain. Nothing na so why to take so much of stress on ur head for them. Behave maturely & try to adore them by their work that's all i can say u guyz as a well-wisher...
So beautifully quoted dear!!!Luv each and every word!!!Smile

jasmin91

Groupbie

jasmin91

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
ur right

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

teletubby

IF-Dazzler

teletubby

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
@jasmin @indomitable

kratika's never seemed fat to me...she's just a tall amazonian kinda girl!!
i think ppl r just carrying over the baggage of th warrior queen of jhansi wid them into PV...so not fair on her!!!
every1 including me had some apprehension abt th rani of jhansi's pairing wid GC...but i feel totally proven wrong...
she's come across as a sensitive vulnerable girl-woman ..n her eyes speak fr her so beautifully!...the ArYa chemistry seems really promising in th bathroom promo scene...looking forward to next week's roka n wen they finally meet!!!Blushing

Edited by Pinkfroth - 04 March 2012 at 5:21am

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Kratika Sengar is  gorgeous and beautiful and a good actress...She did a great job in Jhansi ki Rani, and she is doing a great job as Aarti.i can imagine no other actress playing the role of Aarti after seeing Kratika. Let jealous people say what they want..after all.Kuch toh log kahenge ,logon ka kaam hai kehna! Why bother about such idle talks?

Lets not even talk about fans of any other show here, this is PV forum, lets talk about our show and our actors. If anyone dares to post derogatory comments about Kratika in this forum, in HER forum,
then we will definitely protest as we hv done till now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miniGurmeetainanursLuvStrk-001Loveforlife

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.