Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

mithsi_22

IF-Sizzlerz

mithsi_22

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
hello guys Smile,
i hope you all are having a wonderful sunday.
after watching the last two episodes, many didn't like rishi's behavior, many liked it, some couldn't understand and got confused..i also thought about it and could come to a conclusion that we have to differentiate between rishi kumar and ricky diwan.

Though these personalities are same for us, those are different for script writer, script changes according to both the characters. and when we try to mix up these two characters we get confused. So, i think we have to think separately about them.

We can see that the jail track was written by keeping rishi kumar in mind not ricky diwan. If they would have kept Ricky diwan in mind then may be we would have seen a complete different process of getting indu out of jail.

Rishi Kumar is an ordinary person who will think like an ordinary man whereas Ricky Diwan is a 50% owner of Diwan empire and he may think differently than rishi kumar. 

Indu loves Rishi not Ricky, so may be when it comes to indu nowonwards we may get to see rishi kumar ways instead of ricky diwan.

Though it doesn't matter to us whether it's Rishi or Ricky, the difference matters to the script writer.Both the characters have different ways of handling things and matters. (the selling SN track was written keeping Ricky diwan in mind, don't u all think?)

P.S. i just tried to clear confusions of many of us.. I hope i did not hurt anyone.
Please maintain a healthy discussion.

Edited by mithsi_22 - 04 March 2012 at 2:26am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

jjkgreshma28sanz-drashtihrsriksStolen_Heart-Sachin-bishwadeepak-Rafa-Bharti_k-SweetGirl-Quelle-Belle-shalz-sjj23-Rinky--Sandy-Anaya_misty85The.Lannister

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We have to differentiate" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Aww..liked your post reallyDear Mithila And Yeah I m one of the Whos still confuse about his behaviour.EmbarrassedLOLHowever I never denied the fact of his love for Indu But I wanted more form certainly.

Its all about writers we know.But I wish they make Rishi tuff some time When needed for his love.He was best to beat Sam But here I wished to he could give back Inder.Like never dare to do such thing with Indu or something alike.OuchHe should confront Inder That what the hell he made happen to Indu.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharti_kmithsi_22misty85

knownturk

knownturk

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Good point. I also think that Rishi Kumar is the identity the character wants to maintain. From whatever we have seen, he is not happy to be Ricky Diwan. So, even when he can make use of being Ricky Diwan, he will first try to sort out things as Rishi. My POV. No offence to anyone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28mithsi_22misty85The.Lannister

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
i think its not about ricky or rishi..its about the emotions involved...rishi/ricky has matured enough to know that Indira does not like too much interference...he had messed up previously by helping mandira run and getting munna bail...he did not repeat that act...so its a positive sign he learnt his lesson...we should be happy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adinats07-shalz-sjj23mithsi_22-Sandy-misty85bookworm-ALS--The.Lannister

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
bail can not be available  immediately until fir is filed.

and giving money would have mean -he accepted that indu stole the haar.

he knew she can not be a thief.so he had to find out truth.
but certainly to his luck--he able find the truth in short time.

i think this case solved in just 2 hours i think.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jjkgreshma28Ranjinikishan-shalz-sjj23mithsi_22-Sandy-The.Lannister

mithsi_22

IF-Sizzlerz

mithsi_22

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Aww..liked your post reallyDear Mithila And Yeah I m one of the Whos still confuse about his behaviour.EmbarrassedLOLHowever I never denied the fact of his love for Indu But I wanted more form certainly.

Its all about writers we know.But I wish they make Rishi tuff some time When needed for his love.He was best to beat Sam But here I wished to he could give back Inder.Like never dare to do such thing with Indu or something alike.OuchHe should confront Inder That what the hell he made happen to Indu.Ouch
i m glad you liked my post hetu ji. Thank you.Smile  
actually i also wanted him to give back to indur but already he has interfered a lot of times in her matters and he doesn't have right (directly) to teach indur a lesson..indur was indu's father. he didn't have respect for indur but indu's father.he didn't want indu to get called a thief's daughter may be..so decision should have been hers. may be he thought like this. just my POV..

Edited by mithsi_22 - 04 March 2012 at 2:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy--shalz-sjj23The.Lannister

mithsi_22

IF-Sizzlerz

mithsi_22

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

i think its not about ricky or rishi..its about the emotions involved...rishi/ricky has matured enough to know that Indira does not like too much interference...he had messed up previously by helping mandira run and getting munna bail...he did not repeat that act...so its a positive sign he learnt his lesson...we should be happy
that's what rinky..that time he was not rishi kumar completely..by interferring in her problems many times he behaved like ricky diwan..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28-shalz--Rinky--Sandy-misty85The.Lannister

mithsi_22

IF-Sizzlerz

mithsi_22

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by knownturk

Good point. I also think that Rishi Kumar is the identity the character wants to maintain. From whatever we have seen, he is not happy to be Ricky Diwan. So, even when he can make use of being Ricky Diwan, he will first try to sort out things as Rishi. My POV. No offence to anyone.

in bold.
completely agree with you.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.