Happy Song of the Day (Page 63)

Post Reply New Post

Page 63 of 88

scorpio10

IF-Rockerz

scorpio10

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

@ priya i meant to ask r u  going to be a bridesmaid a ur friends wedding? must be very exciting!
and also it looks very christmassy outsid sab white ho gaya khoob baraf padi hai. my brother actually went out for a long walk in the snow me stayed inLOL

@Tahera 

Unofficially yes , Officially NO ... Going practically crazy ...
She is my baby doll ...So I am all tears and smiles right now all at the same time 

White Christmas ... I so love the sound of it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Song of the Day (Page 63)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Priya bridesmaid or not i'm sure ur doing best to b supportive, and i's just reminded me the words u sent last week or b4 about friendship was because u probably were thinking of her getting married and .not b there for each other as b4. but friends don't need to b there 24/7 no matter after how long ur away from each other physically ur always still never disconnected. jab bhi milogi it's like never been away. wish her best of married life from me, and apna bhi khayal rakhna. it takes a lot out at best friends weddings.
physically and mentaly.Ouch

no more white left  it rained and washed away,
mayb we'll get more near xmas.

scorpio10

IF-Rockerz

scorpio10

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

Priya bridesmaid or not i'm sure ur doing best to b supportive, and i's just reminded me the words u sent last week or b4 about friendship was because u probably were thinking of her getting married and .not b there for each other as b4. but friends don't need to b there 24/7 no matter after how long ur away from each other physically ur always still never disconnected. jab bhi milogi it's like never been away. wish her best of married life from me, and apna bhi khayal rakhna. it takes a lot out at best friends weddings.
physically and mentaly.Ouch

no more white left  it rained and washed away,
mayb we'll get more near xmas.

I was overexcited last week ...these guys mean a lot to me ...known them since were kids ...
nd Marriage will change her ...She will still be my baby ...She made sure her guy understood what her friends mean to her ...
I am like a proud Mama today...
Well best friends wedding takes a lot out of u ...but then again its stress buster for me ...
Now chal or she will refuse to move or kill me , if I am late ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57-bharti-stranger2rose

scorpio10

IF-Rockerz

scorpio10

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
I am very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very 

VERY HAPPY   today ...
Girls ... say a lil pray for my sweetheart ... today's is her D-day ...

To the one that never fails to make me smile , laugh , giggle , jump , scream , cry out of joy ...

Edited by scorpio10 - 08 December 2012 at 1:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1tahera57Nakusha-bharti-stranger2rose

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
hope all goes well. and good luck to th couple.Big smile

Nakusha

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
After watching madhuri perform in jhalak, found d original song n dance video,  luvd the graceful dance n melodious folk song even better... hardly understand marati, phirbhi Wink

Edited by -bharti- - 11 December 2012 at 9:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1tahera57

scorpio10

IF-Rockerz

scorpio10

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Cliff Richards 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1tahera57-bharti-

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
@ bharti very nice song as i read the subtitles, and dance too, the girl also very pretty.  thanks for sharing.

@ priya thanks for ur contribution this morn, Cliff Richard is a must at xmas time , i loved the way he was swinging to and froLOL so much he even lifted his leg sideways a few times!LOL he totally cheered me up.

-bharti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top