Happy Song of the Day (Page 62)

Post Reply New Post

Page 62 of 88

scorpio10

IF-Rockerz

scorpio10

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

@bharti thanks for sharing this beautiful video of sonu nigam performance, thanks to  hammie also i don't watch any such shows normally so miss all such brilliant work of artists who keep us entertained throughout thier lives to keep us smiling and make the normal hum drums of lives much better. i was most enjoyable to watch.

@ priya thank u for sharing ur beautiful feelings on friendship and friends. only a person who  themself is a good friends to others can be appreciative of good friends , which no doubt u r Big smile

oh which holidays do u have just now in india? 

Thank u thank u ... My friends are the ones that make me the person , I am ...

Currently ...in India ppl are planning for Christmas and new year ...
getting work completed before the year end ...So it can a relaxed time ..But then  in my field there is nothing cld as holiday 

Edited by scorpio10 - 29 November 2012 at 5:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Song of the Day (Page 62)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
oh  ok , so early xmas holiday perprations, idhar uk main last week b4 xmas people will get excited as holidays will commence from 22dec and thats only because xmas is on mon, otherwise  mostly people work till xmas eve.   well hope u enjoy ur holidays and have a lovely xmas, in scotland people seem to enjoy celebrating the new year more than xmas,LOL unless ur talking about young children they enjoy xmas more no matter where they are.Tongue

and why is ur work an exception?Confused

Edited by tahera57 - 29 November 2012 at 5:52pm

Hamlet53

scorpio10

IF-Rockerz

scorpio10

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

oh  ok , so early xmas holiday perprations, idhar uk main last week b4 xmas people will get excited as holidays will commence from 22dec and thats only because xmas is on mon, otherwise  mostly people work till xmas eve.   well hope u enjoy ur holidays and have a lovely xmas, in scotland people seem to enjoy celebrating the new year more than xmas,LOL unless ur talking about young children they enjoy xmas more no matter where they are.Tongue

and why is ur work an exception?Confused

I love Santa too ...The only diff , I buy myself gifts ...gifts for niece and nephews ...

Christmas for me has always been exciting ...I was part of my parish group ...so making cribs, Christmas trees  and stars to put up  (as we have competitions) ... organizing Christmas parties of lil tots , old ppl ...sometimes advent festivals ... Going around singing carols ...our Christmas bonanza ... Christmas dances .
Christmas mass and then meeting up with friends after mass ...its like a party at church itself ...then dinner ... exchanging Christmas sweets ...
there so much more ... I have so many memories ...

Edited ...Christmas also means lots and lots of wedding ...its wedding season ..and this December is very special as my Best friend is getting married ... 

Abt my work ...I work in the Travel Industry ...where we work 365 days a year ...

Edited by scorpio10 - 30 November 2012 at 12:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57Hamlet53

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
priya sounds wonderful all the activities and songs and dance. and carol singing, in uk they don't go door to door carol singinng any more unless maybe in small comunities... it's a lost tradition here.

i used to love it but still kids still have their joys in xmas pantos and school nativity plays and all the street and shops decorated makes for a beatiful period of the year.

365...   days?Ouch

Hamlet53

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

long time since i found anyhing to post here ,  i hope some of u enjoy , i know hey are olld but always brings a smile to see mehmood.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Hamlet53

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Tahera ab tumne mehmood ko bulaya hai toh mein johnie ko bulayegi sar pe maalish karne, sar dukhra hai toda jinka umm...Wink  but not finding the right video links ConfusedEmbarrassed

Tel maalish and jaane kaha mera jigar gaya ji

,http://youtu.be/cNqscrhjCkw  

Edited by -bharti- - 02 December 2012 at 10:32am

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
why only links?

and i love johny walker. bring it on. even it was on my mind to  post him this morning but mehmood's funny moves wonLOL

-bharti-

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

for everyone who enjoyed romantic movies of  YASH RAJ JI his swan song . so glad he decided to make this last one. even though imo.film isn't' all that i loved the dance to the instrumental  at the start of this. so thought i will share with friends of the forum. the bad news is copy is rubbish.

@ priya i meant to ask r u  going to be a bridesmaid a ur friends wedding? must be very exciting!
and also it looks very christmassy outsid sab white ho gaya khoob baraf padi hai. my brother actually went out for a long walk in the snow me stayed inLOL

Edited by tahera57 - 02 December 2012 at 7:31pm

-bharti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top