Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Happy Song of the Day (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 88

.nimmi.

IF-Dazzler

.nimmi.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged

heard this song in the morning and boy i so love this one..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwishstranger2rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Song of the Day (Page 11)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5jXTDYfTbw

array  mujhay itna zyada pata hota music kay baaray main toh main bheekmanggon ki tarah roz maangti.   waisay sach poocho toh mujay har acchi tune kay ganay sunna pasand hai jhatkay matkay hansany,nachanay waalay anything goes,par yeh last year kisi nay mujhay dikhaya tha bad copy hai lekin brings a smile to my face every time. watch and tell. if it makes uBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwish.nimmi.stranger2rose

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .nimmi.

Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by tahera57

SONEE, Priya thanks for giving a much needed cheer this morning haven't seen tere bi or subah hoe na de before other two are old classics. i love hotel california. desi boys very naughty. had to bring a smile thanks both very much.

Originally posted by -bharti-

wow! priya "hotel california" my all time fav, dil kush kardiya tumne, fantastic...Jab bhi isko sunti hoon apne aap ko kosti hoon guitar na seekhne ki  LOL  guitar ke badla veena seek liya papa mum ko kush karne ke liye, kya se kya hogayaLOL

Tahera and Bharti 

Htl California is one a classic ...
 Its a task to get the right notes on the Guitar and then play it well ...

me too likes hotel californiaBig smile..
great songs priya.. and hey tere bin song is one of my favourites.. love humming ab toh akele jiya jaayena..
thanx for posting buddy. and big hug for friends track too..

bharti..
so you know veena. wowSmile
kya se kya hogayaLOL.. it's nice to learn playing any musical instrument. my guitar is gathering dustOuch.. poor sikhne ke pehle hi i gave upEmbarrassed.. good to see yaa here bharti.Smile..

@bold, yeah nimmi learnt almost upto the point of playg professionally but then got derailed due to change of place n so many other stuff, nevermind i stil have it wit me n ponderg when to give it a real tryWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwish.nimmi.stranger2rose

.nimmi.

IF-Dazzler

.nimmi.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

@bold, yeah nimmi learnt almost upto the point of playg professionally but then got derailed due to change of place n so many other stuff, nevermind i stil have it wit me n ponderg when to give it a real tryWink
double wow! professional level huBig smile..
hey you should give it  a try.
(me too will get inspired by you and clear the cow-webs from my instrumentLOL..)
good luck buddy.Smile

aishwish-bharti-

.nimmi.

IF-Dazzler

.nimmi.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

array  mujhay itna zyada pata hota music kay baaray main toh main bheekmanggon ki tarah roz maangti.   waisay sach poocho toh mujay har acchi tune kay ganay sunna pasand hai jhatkay matkay hansany,nachanay waalay anything goes,par yeh last year kisi nay mujhay dikhaya tha bad copy hai lekin brings a smile to my face every time. watch and tell. if it makes uBig smile
LOL so this is the orginal hu.
thanx for sharing tahera..

me too loves all kinds of songs. partial to soft romantic numbers but yes loves the ones with beats and peppy ones too. punjabi numbers, pop, remixes sab chalta haiBig smile..

tahera57aishwish

aishwish

IF-Dazzler

aishwish

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Good Morning People!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57.nimmi.-bharti-stranger2rose

aishwish

IF-Dazzler

aishwish

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

This is the original? I thought that "Naseeban badnaam hui" (a UP folk song) being the original, but this one's seems more authentic! Thanks for sharing tahera!
And, me too love all kind of songs BUT REMIXES

tahera57.nimmi.

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
wow ...bade gaane shaane gaaye jaa rahe hain ...great ..so how can i miss this opportunity ...so here goes one song for our beloved MISHAL
Truly the words suit him to the T
YEH ZAMEEN RUK JAAYE
AASMAAN JHUK JAAYE
TERA CHEHRA JAB NAZAR AAYE Day Dreaming
@ Bharti ...its wondeful to know that u can play veena ...thats grt ..i wish i also knew something other than blabbering ...but sadly i dont
@ all ...i just love soft romantic numbers , my current fav is Raabta from agent vinod ..lovely lyrics Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57aishwish.nimmi.-bharti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top