Pirivom Sandhipom 5th - 9th March (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks ERatna and Sneha for the updates...

If Jo wants she can very well go out...to meet karthik as she is not going to marry arvind after all...so she is scared of this kaappu kattiya matter...

I guess...this SR only arranged to cut the land line...and he must have poushed the cell phone also into water...!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysssmily_facemigan..Jessie..krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Sandhipom 5th - 9th March (Page 6)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by Priyaanj

I was guessing something really positive next week...but seems like the dragging will go on next week as well :(
 I have the feeling that Abi will go to SR house to talk about karthik and jo marriage ...
Again we will have to wait n wait for the next drama ;)

I doubt they would drag maa, cause so far the story been going fast, they only dragged this love issue. Somehow the big drama is going to happen by tuesday or wednesday episode .. and i dont think abi would go.. somehow something says that Sanggy would be playing an important role then Ermm

Originally posted by jessiekarthik

wat is tis sudden SR plan...tis is not at fairAngry
again so much drama!!!!!!!!!!
wat is tis precap ...karthik drunk!!!!!!!
omg omg plz we don want such negative things!!!!!!!!!!
totally love abi's performance!!!!!!!

jessie maa, if first thought its cause of the mobile that SR had changed his plan but now come to thi8nk of it.. i have a feeling its the gold shop man who provably would have told SR Confused or it could be Abi's husband?Shocked somehow none of us are able to guess... Ouch but regarding karthik.. im not to happy about the drinking this., tarnishing his character Ouch

Yup Abi's acting was good Star

Originally posted by migan

Thanks Ratna for the updates.
It is so Erichal Reva's behavior. I do think she will give priority to Mama. But she doesn't need to mislead people.

I agree about the misleading everyone with promises Ouch

agree akaa...now story is not dragging but  there is some high drama!!!!!!!!!!hope tis drama persists only for a week or else the viewers ll surely get irritated!!!!!!!!

Edited by jessiekarthik - 09 March 2012 at 9:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysPriyaanj

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

I guess...this SR only arranged to cut the land line...and he must have poushed the cell phone also into water...!!

If this is true atina, means there r only 2 possibilities of SR knowing Jo Karthik matter, one through the gold shop guy and second ... abi husband Ermm

Originally posted by Priyaanj

@ hopper_ocean , seeing the precap and karthik again drinking i felt like that...but even im hoping by next week we get the truth disclosed Smile
Even i do have lil doubt abt Sanggy turning out to be the one helping at last .. lets see what happens...

heya priya.. u can call me ratna daa Big smile btw me too hoping they would disclose everything rather then dragging it.. as Jessie say, it would definitely annoy us Ouch
and yup sanggy cud be d one helping out but am sure she has a reason for it Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysatinakrithikas

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Omg.. It seems like PS is going bad to worse Dead

kamz22

kamz22

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
JO  should marry Karthik only. Otherwise views cant digest. Serial goin super fast...Expecting unexpected twist bw Arvind n Jo marriage. Reva playing double game. She should help them.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.