Pirivom Sandhipom 5th - 9th March (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

btw thanks sneha for the updates daa Thumbs Up kulapathilae forgot to say thanks LOL

u r welcome akka
me to confused for reva and SR dnt know waht they are going to de 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Sandhipom 5th - 9th March (Page 4)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha_vijay

btw thanks sneha for the updates daa Thumbs Up kulapathilae forgot to say thanks LOL

u r welcome akka
me to confused for reva and SR dnt know waht they are going to de 

confusion nala my head swollen cause banging on the laptop to much ShockedLOL

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

To day the cutest scene was this...

But why this KArthik is so angry with Poor Prabu...KArthik and Prabu's agrument scenes  are ...ro real...as if they both are really fighting nu I felt...good acting put up by both of them...But I pity Prabu...I love this Prabu too much...( character thaAN  paa sollaren...dont get ideas...)

finally...intha reva's reasloing weas so bad...and so unreal...

please join me in the celebratipon of wall muttifying...

Edited by atina - 08 March 2012 at 9:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3Krithiga.ganesh..Jessie..

Priyaanj

Priyaanj

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I somehow feel thts not the only reason for reva's decision...There is something else ...
1 week for marriage...so the drama will continue the whole of next week i feel .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

please join me in the celebratipon of wall muttifying...

enna atina, wall oru madhiriya iruku Ermm nenga daily mutturengalo ShockedROFL

Thanks for the updates and pictures atina Star

So now my guess is... Shanmugam is going to take the mobile to shop to repair and i think he is going to see the pictures and messages there pola Ouch but oh well this still does not explain Reva's over buildup at the moment D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

migan..Jessie..atinakrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
I think revathi will give some twist to the story , she'll reveal aravind's character in front of everyone before the wedding.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saravananmkmiganhopper_oceanatina

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
i am still banging in wall for so much  of confusions !!!!!!!! 
wat abt Reva's plan ????????
wat is twist in store abt Marriage ???????
wat the hell Karthik is always annoying ????????

REVa has some wiser plan or is it the other way round !!!!!!!!!?????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanatinakrithikas

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged

I don't think director  will do character assassination on reva Ermm cause it will change the entire concept and i doubt they would take risk by doing so. As for now we do know Reva made promise to Shamugam but the promise was about not to reveal what Shamugam said to her nu tannae... not asking Reva to promise about marriage or anything Wink

So i guess Reva is gona outsmart Arvind telling him Jo is for him as she probably don't want him to do any funny stuff... and i think Reva is playing her card well here for now ..who knows... during the wedding day she might expose Arvind and about his sms and bad intention and might get Shamugam to agree for Jo Kar marriage ..

or sanggy might overhear conversation about Jo secret wedding and she might tell Jo about this and would say Reva is involved in this nu.. this might create riff between the sisters Ouch though Reva's action might be sincere, but Jo Kar would think she is playing behind their back Ouch and this might lead them to go for register marriage Shocked

What ever also, Reva current actions makes us suspect her intentions but she will not lie to her athai abi, Karthik and Jo and at the same time will not betray her uncle as she has done it once and still paying for it ...Ouch

ShockedShockedShocked ratna edhuku indha thala vazhi Shocked

the reply in violet !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanatina

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.