Pirivom Sandhipom 5th - 9th March (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Priyaanj

Priyaanj

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Guess there is a big drama going to happen...Reva's smile to Aravind was something which was confusing.

Hope she is helping karthik and jo Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Sandhipom 5th - 9th March (Page 3)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
omg!!!!!!!!!!wat is going to happen ... i am breaking my head...Reva is planning something big ah...i dono ...lets wait and watch wat happens

hopper_ocean

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Sneha. I get a feeling Reva is against Kar-jo wedding. What is going to happen???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyaanjhopper_ocean

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
thanks for the updates

i am totally confused
Karthick, Aravind, Jothi all trust Reve
is she going to do the right thing - she had the weird smile on her face
and all the mute conversions - all seems to be mystry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyaanjhopper_ocean

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I think Reva is trying to get Jo-Aravind married. She is upset that they (Kar-Jo) didn't inform her before as well she is concerned about SRs' health. I think I am not sure. Although has she ever thought about Jothi or Karthik's feelings????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_facekalki2007hopper_ocean..Jessie..

myzticalgurl

myzticalgurl

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Hi Eveyrone,

I try to keep updated PS by reading everyone comments, but all this suspense is killing me. 

Even tho Shanmugam hates Karthicks family, he will put his daughter's feeling ahead of his.  I think he found about them and asked Revathy to get them married.  This is just one big drama to get us all exicted and anxious, about what will happen next.  

Jo and Karthik will get married.  However, I don't like the way Aravind is being maniplated - i feel for the guy.  Maybe there will be two weddings...one with jo/karthick and another with aravind and someonelse (maybe jo's friend).

my two cents...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysssmily_facekalki2007hopper_ocean..Jessie..atina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
I don't think director  will do character assassination on reva Ermm cause it will change the entire concept and i doubt they would take risk by doing so. As for now we do know Reva made promise to Shamugam but the promise was about not to reveal what Shamugam said to her nu tannae... not asking Reva to promise about marriage or anything Wink

So i guess Reva is gona outsmart Arvind telling him Jo is for him as she probably don't want him to do any funny stuff... and i think Reva is playing her card well here for now ..who knows... during the wedding day she might expose Arvind and about his sms and bad intention and might get Shamugam to agree for Jo Kar marriage ..

or sanggy might overhear conversation about Jo secret wedding and she might tell Jo about this and would say Reva is involved in this nu.. this might create riff between the sisters Ouch though Reva's action might be sincere, but Jo Kar would think she is playing behind their back Ouch and this might lead them to go for register marriage Shocked

What ever also, Reva current actions makes us suspect her intentions but she will not lie to her athai abi, Karthik and Jo and at the same time will not betray her uncle as she has done it once and still paying for it ...Ouch

ShockedShockedShocked ratna edhuku indha thala vazhi Shocked

Edited by hopper_ocean - 07 March 2012 at 5:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahessmily_facePriyaanjkalki2007..Jessie..atina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
btw thanks sneha for the updates daa Thumbs Up kulapathilae forgot to say thanks LOL

atina

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.