Pirivom Sandhipom 5th - 9th March (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Thanks for the wonderful update ratna akka.

Hope revathy solves everything smoothly.

vaamaa kritu Big smile

Im wondering how she would solve nu? It all depends on what Shanmugam told Revathy that day daa Ouch orei kulapam Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Sandhipom 5th - 9th March (Page 2)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
thank you ratna akka for the updates ... i am dependent only on ur updates !!!!!!!!
well REva promised something to SR and now she agrees to  Both Abirami and jo's request of fullfilling their wishes how ll be able to solve all the requests at the same time Shocked the confusion is building heavily in the episodes !!!!!!
anyways lets hope something big (surprise )is stored for us !!!!!!
my mind keeps on telling me that there is a big drama going to happen in PS reg JO - Kar marriage ... something like Reva and Prabu both trying to make karthik as groom but SR makes aravind as groom and jo in big confusion ...rest everybody will be terribly confused to know what is going to happen !!!

Edited by jessiekarthik - 06 March 2012 at 2:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_facehopper_ocean

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Thanks Hopper - hmmm, finally both Abirami and Jo Revathy kitte vittu ttanga. Prabhu will chip in to help?? Intha Sangitha vera ...kuttaiyai kozhappu vaale !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by krithikas

Thanks for the wonderful update ratna akka.

Hope revathy solves everything smoothly.

vaamaa kritu Big smile

Im wondering how she would solve nu? It all depends on what Shanmugam told Revathy that day daa Ouch orei kulapam Confused

akka i think shanmugam will marry jo with karthi as he said something on that day to revathy, right

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_facePriyaanjmiganhopper_oceanParulRatiShivi

Mayil_irahe

Mayil_irahe

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
so far this weeks episodes are great Dancing the show is back on track :o)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyaanjhopper_oceanParulRatiShivi

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks atina for the updates and pictures Star

Okay so now Reva tells Arvind that he is the mapillai and get ready to marry Jo Shocked? Oh well i think Reva is acting smart here. She is trying to outsmart Arvind so that he does not make any drastic decision about the marriage. Arvind now thinking that Reva is going help him.. umm smart Reva Ermm but then again ... what did Shamugam actually took promise from Reva? If it is about health, then there is only 2 things left ... 1. he either would have told Reva to be guardian for house property 2.telling reva that the marriage has to take faster Confused ...

And why did they mute the conversation between Arvind mother and Shanmugam.. yabhhaa suspense thagamudiyalaiyae LOL

Yesterday mother son bond was beautiful Day Dreaming but i am still surprise the overnight change on PrabuShocked for becoming matured and talking properly ... Shocked
and also i thought he hates his mother for killing the granfather or something right? Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahessmily_facePriyaanjkalki2007..Jessie..

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessiekarthik

thank you ratna akka for the updates ... i am dependent only on ur updates !!!!!!!!
well REva promised something to SR and now she agrees to  Both Abirami and jo's request of fullfilling their wishes how ll be able to solve all the requests at the same time Shocked the confusion is building heavily in the episodes !!!!!!
anyways lets hope something big (surprise )is stored for us !!!!!!
my mind keeps on telling me that there is a big drama going to happen in PS reg JO - Kar marriage ... something like Reva and Prabu both trying to make karthik as groom but SR makes aravind as groom and jo in big confusion ...rest everybody will be terribly confused to know what is going to happen !!!

heya jessi Hug vaama.. hope u had a good tour and hope your fever is better now daa.

I agree daa.. confusion plus suspension is building up heavily LOL annalum onne mattum nityacham... sanggy sonna madhiri there is something big and bad going to happen nu Ouch But Precap lae got new intro's plus wedding preparation with sad bgm Ouch then again precaps are  aleways misleading ...LOL

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks Atinama.

Ithu yenna Reva yellarukkum promise pandra. Whose side is she?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahekalki2007hopper_ocean..Jessie..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.