Miley Jab Hum Tum

MN-In Retrospective-Talent Parade Audition Pg28 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 36

myownarea

IF-Stunnerz

myownarea

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Muft mein chandan tho gis mere nandan..

Ok it took me some time to write this 'cos every time I tried to write, I'd end up watching the scenes and start laughing crazily (like this --> ROFL

The scene just before this has Nupur coming to class and lamenting another bad day LOL Then Mayank attracts her attention. They have to discuss project topics Stern Smile (I love studious guys ROFL )
and then ofcourse nhok jhok .. Poor Mayank has a topic paper in hand that Nupur casually crumbles and discards while telling why his topic is boring LOL
When they go to meet Deodhar sir, they end up talking together.. (aw man, this is too funny ROFL )
Eventually Deodhar sir gets Mayank to speak and all is well...well..temporarily LOL

Coming to the scene here.. So Nupur is frustrated with Mayank's high handed *Raises eyebrows* ways and is cribbing to CJ about how he never smiles? LOL Curses him for studying too much (I love this girl LOL )

Mujhe dekhthe hi uske andhar chemical reaction ho jatha hai ...

(Now dear ol' CJ is trying to tell Nupur, Mayank is standing right behind...par Nupur tho Nupur hai ROFL  )

Love the line, haan true Nupur ...there is some chemical reaction in Mayank where you are concerned LOL not the kind you say though...ye mat karo, woh mat karo types Wink

So she goes...ye bhi kya baat hui, muft mein chandan tho gis mere nandan ROFL

Man, Nupur can really kill her muhawras ( I mean she is really good at using her hindi proverbs!)

Then, she goes, ab tumhe kya hua..
Finally Nupur realises that CJ has been trying to tell her something LOL and finally notices Mayank...
 OOPS moment LOL tho mein chaloon? asks Nupur now slightly embarrassed..
Mayank immediately goes nahi nahi kuch aur kehna hai tho woh bhi kehdo.

CJ has had enough so she asks tells them she has no interest in watching another "Boxing Match " LOL LOL and Mayank starts offf...tumhe patah hai problem kya hai
(Me- hey bhaggu, ye ladka nahi sudrega ROFL  )

and so continues their nhok jhok.. (U guys can complete the rest.. this is an awfully long post LOL )

Edited by myownarea - 08 March 2012 at 4:30pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

-sree-Mudrika25Mini4rads14Auroni.92mayur_eternalPrada_176drfizaahmedDebolina.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-shafy_MN--Ruchi----WHATEVER--annie07...EhSaas...DoNotMind.SA.aysha_mayurPayal-15Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MN-In Retrospective-Talent Parade Audition Pg28 (Page 9)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

myownarea

IF-Stunnerz

myownarea

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaani.cid

Wen I first saw Mayur, i was surprised and shocked! I knew from that moment that this was one couple who is going to make MJHT a success. Of course Sajan, Benia and Uday also, but the topic is on Mayur here... I was shocked by Mayank and I was surprised at Nupur... Unusual...Unique...Usually such charcters would have been dull and unattractive... But with a click, Arjun and Rati carried their acting to a new pedestal from the start... Different from themselves, different from other characters they had played, Arjun and Rati were amazing truly! Hats off to these two for making a magical, down to earth, natural, mature, realistic couple I have seen so far... No one can create another Mayank and Nupur...Smile The actors have made the characters really loved- which otherwise wud not have been possible... Many shows after MJHT tried to copy Mayur and Sajan and even Benji, Dia and Uday... But could not succeed... Hats off and kudos to MJHT Smile

True MJHT is what it is because of all its characters and like you so rightly pointed out m such characters are either added for comic value or general distraction, usually boring. MN Were the exception, they were genuinely sparkling in their scenes and have created an undeniable impact in our hearts.

Thank you so much for your comment :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz

DoNotMind

IF-Stunnerz

DoNotMind

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
That Was One Hilarious scene..."muft mein chandan,toh ghish mere nandan" ROFL...Oh Nupur...n her Muhavare Connection...gin gin ke maarti hai...ROFL...she was so busy with her rant over mayank's saduness,didn't even realise he was right behind her...LOL...so innocent:D!...ArTi's expressions were Bang On as usual!!...Its My Fav Scene...Everything was just Perfecct :)

Nice Post Di n Good ComeBack...LOLBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationzaysha_mayurPayal-15.SA.myownarea

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Another hilarious scene Divya. there are so many funny lines here ,i am in a dilemma which ones to write which ones to leave.LOLLOL
ok here goes.

mana ke gyaan bantane ka showk hai,arre kitabe padhega to aankh ,naak ,kaan sab jagah se gyaan hi to tapkega...ROFLROFL

the point here is she left out the organ which really batoes gyaan that is mouth.ROFLROFL

mana ke sun'ne pe koi tax nahi lagta par ye bhi koi baat hui ke muft mein chandan to ghis mere nandan.ROFLROFL

the morena express is running on full power here ,LOLLOLwithout watching for signals which CJ is sending her way.LOLLOLLOL

then comes the portion which makes Mayank Nupur what they are ,their nok -jhonk.

Mayank starts off with
tumhe pata hai problem kya hai??

how can Nupur miss this chance & she is
tumhe problem hai, hai na wahi main soch rahi thi...

jo khud ek problem hai use kya problem ho sakti hai...ROFLROFL

Nupur cannot think of anything equally sarcastic here so she is
keh lo keh lo mujhe to kuch sunai hi nahi de raha...

Mayank retorts with
hota hai,hota hai, jo log zyaada bolte hain unhein aksar dusron ki baatein kam sunai deti hain...

josh mein hosh khona, our Nupur is a perfect example of this.
  both Mayank & Nupur fight like kindergarten kids over the books.ROFLROFL

Mayank simply lets go of the books after a while & walks away  nonchalantly . then our Nupz realises what she has done.LOL
by God !!! ab to research karni hi padegi,lekin ye sab padhega kaun??... ROFL ROFL

Edited by shubhsArti - 08 March 2012 at 9:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz--Ruchi--drfizaahmedaysha_mayurPayal-15myownareaNikki_Titli

aysha_mayur

IF-Stunnerz

aysha_mayur

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Oh man!!!...As you said..once you start watching these scenes...you just can't do anything but laugh!!...One thing I like about Myaur is..there was hilalirous comedy inspite of no "official full fledged jokesa or comic scenes..The witty remarks and serious remarks of Mayur are enough to entertain you...and ofcourse their expressionsStar

Ok now coming to the scenes..

Mayank hands over to her the paper for project topics...and she pretends to be soo considerate even without properly reading the topics.."Hmm topics toh acche hain par tumhe nahi lagta humeiun t.v chodkar filmon pe project bana chahiye"ROFL

and here starts once again the Nupur Bhushan..going gaga over SRK...and Mayank's expressions were worth watching...baar baar both of them handling the paper to each other..and he getting damn irritated by her her SRK jaapROFL...He was like..*Oh God!..phir shuru ho gayi...ab kya karun*ROFL

aur jab paani sar ke upar chala gaya toh he says..."Bas ab aur nahi"..and went over to dheodhar sir..and suggests his *Oh-so-intelligent* topic...LOL

and then .."Tumhara topic bahut hi wahiyaat aur boring hai"...Only Nupur could challenge his ultimate sadu waysApprove

and then his answer" Project discussion ka time kal tha..jab tum Uday bhaiya Uday Bhaiya kehkar cilla rahi thi"ROFL...and he actually immitated herShockedROFL

"Tum toh mujhe aise treat karte ho jaise Deodhar se private tuitions lete ho..."...Oh Godd!!!ROFL..this reminds me of the later scenes where Nupur told him "Doctor kya tumhe commission deta hai"ROFL

now comes the second sceen which you posted

"Muft mein chandan toh mere nandan"ROFL...I loved the way he was standing behind her(MJHT BG music playing) and CJ constantly trying to give her hints that he was there behind her...Miss Nupur bhushan now toh you are goneEvil SmileLOL

and then she turns back..and finds him ..."Hoyeee"...ROFL

"Main chalu"...now she was trying to run awayROFL

"Mujhe na tumahri baat sunayi de rahi hai...na mujhe tum mein koi interest hai"...*Oh really Nupur??*WinkLOL..."Bas mera waqt barbaad karne mein interest hai"ROFL

"Jab kaam china mein hai toh tum Japan mein torch leke kyun dhoondti hun"...ROFL...why did he always give examples like that??ROFL

"Jo bhi karti hun tumse accha karti hun"...

"yahi toh diff. hai..main jo bhi nahi sirf research karta hun"...ClapClapClap

"Main bhi research kar sakti hun"...*Kya phenkti hai ladkiClap.ROFL.and the best part is he knows it*ROFL

"Tum mujhe jaante nahi ho..."...

"Janna bhi nahi chahta"...*woh toh baad mein pata chalega Mayank Sharma*WinkROFL

P.S-- I guess that was too long diLOL..but kya karun...Jitna bolo utna kam hai unparLOL

Edited by aysha_mayur - 09 March 2012 at 2:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationzPayal-15.SA.myownarea

shafy_MN

IF-Sizzlerz

shafy_MN

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
that was indeed very hilarious ..
scene...

nupur face was... worth like seeing...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationzmyownarea

Auroni.92

IF-Rockerz

Auroni.92

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Goshh every time i come here ended up watching the scene and laughing like mad...There nok jhoks seems so natural and dialogues just make u laugh like crazy...

This ws one of the most funniest scene and expressions of nupur..Aur vo muhawra ws just epic..Really i've never seen anyone using this..I think this ws one nd only made for nupur..
LOL

'Pata hai sunne mein koi tax nahi lagta..lekin yeh koi baat hui..Muft mein chandan toh ghis mere nandan..'.
ROFLROFL.damn there ws no one who can say this as naturally as her...And the way mayank ws smiling cheekily like how this gal manage to rant all this forgetting the fact that she has to meet me in the library...LOL
And then he ws like..'Nahi nahi aap kyun zahmat kar rahi hai..LOL.aur library toh bandh ho jati hai...vaise bhi sabko pata hi hai ki iss project mein kaun kitna kam raha hai'...then turning back to leave but again stopped and uttering 'NAMASTE'..ROFLROFL.And then walking away making the hilarious face ever...I ws rewinding the scene like mad just to watch that particular sadu expression..LOL

Aur phir jab she is saying ki what do u think that i cant do anything...He ws trying to give a positive answer that ..'maine aisa toh nahi kaha'...par again..'Agar kam china mein hain toh tum japan mein torch leke kyun dhundti ho?'..
ROFL.sola ana sahi baat bola baba Mayank ne...dusre din mein hi kya khub pehchana...WinkLOL

And then the epic dialogue..'Tum mujhe jante nahi ho'...'Janna bhi nahi chahta'...now toh we all know kaun kitna besabar tha dusre ko janne aur pehchanne ke liye'...
Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Love this scene and hats off to ArTi for their ever so natural acting..ClapClap.I can bet there is no bloody one who can act these scenes better than them...ArTi is just one n ONLY...HeartHeart
Now going to watch again...Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationzaysha_mayurPayal-15.SA.myownarea

--Ruchi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ruchi--

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
hilarious one...ROFL
Initially I did not understood what does it mean..but when understood I burst out in laughing...nupur ke muhavres were outstanding kahan se laati thi pta nahiROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationzPayal-15.SA.myownarea

Post Reply New Post

Go to top