Indian Telly Awards 2004,Vote for Sujal

Posted: 19 years ago

Hello everyone ,

This topic is very very important and specially for all Rajeev fans . DON'T TAKE IT AS A JOKE AND BE SERIOUS ABOUT IT.

INDIAN TELLY AWARDS 2004 VOTING HAS BEGIN AND OUR FAVOURITE STAR RAJEEV IS NOMINATED UNDER THREE VERY MAJOR CATEGORIES AND THEY R FRESH NEW FACE OF THE YEAR(MALE DEBUTANTE), BEST ACTOR (MALE), TELEVISION PRESONALITY OF THE YEAR. KAHIN TO HOGA HAS GOT VARIOUS NOMINATIONS .

I M SURE HE WILL DEFINITELY WIN NEW FACE OF THE YEAR AWARD BUT WE NEED TO MAKE HIM WIN UNDER OTHER 2 CATEGORIES ALSO.

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ VOTE FOR HIM AND BRING AS MANY VOTES AS U CAN FROM UR FAMILY AND FRIENDS JUST FOR UR DREAM MAN.

LINN WHERE U NEED TO VOTE IS http://www.indiantellyawards.com/y2k4/poll/register.php4 

U GUYS NEED TO REGISTER FIRST BUT THE PROCESS IS QUITE EASY. AFTER VOTING THEY WILL SEND ONE EMAIL TO U ON UR MAIL ID WHERE THEY ASK U TO CONFIRM UR EMAIL ADDRESS  SO DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM THAT OTHERWISE UR VOTE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

And one more thing it is a special request to all the fans of Sujal from Pakistan ,bangladesh and other countries that pls make him win and vote for him as this is a very prestigious award of India Television. I m asking u all because in India KSBKBT is the most popular serial but not in other countries specially Pakistan and lot of his fans r from there.

KSBKBT story has gone out of the way but still trps r increased and lead characters r gaining more and more popularity.But good news is this that I hv read somewhere that even Tulsi Virani is not satisfied with the way everything has shaped up in KSBKBT.

Anyways do ur best guys to make Sujal win.

hey cheeni when r the awards

I don't know exactly but end or mid november may be they will telecast. Last date of voting is 10nth November. U voted yet or not??.

I voted for him and Kahin to hoga under all categories.

Edited by Cheeni - 19 years ago
hey cheeni i am unable to vote πŸ˜•
hi Cheeni! thanks for the info. I just registered and voted for Rajeev and the entire team of KTH. By the way, do u know if people living in U.S. can watch this award on tape or something?? please tell me. thanx!πŸ˜ƒ
Hey Amisha, good to hear that. I don't know exactly about the tape stuff but I will try to gather infrmation on that as the telecast date is not clear yet. Don't forget to confirm ur vote once it comes on ur mail address. Is it possible for u bring more votes for him like I believe there r lots of his fans there in US.

Yes now it is working

i have voted for sujal😳............Thanks for the link

Just 3 votes from this forum ........... Very bad guys.
Thanks once again Cheeni.πŸ˜ƒ Yes, ur right. All my friends here are crazy about him. I told all of them to register and vote for him. Lets hope that he wins!