India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Letter in Gurudwara

Sruthi Groupbie
Sruthi
Sruthi

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

I have just finished reading the update for 04/19..so in the preview it says that Armaan is asking wahe guru to get the letter to Jassi...so where is Armaan thinking Jassi is...does he know that Jessica is Jassi or why out of the blue is he writing this letter to her.

why is Jassi there at the same time is that co incidence? why why why?

My god my brains going numb ...but at last one full episode of just Armaan and Jassi sounds real good...cant wait to see todays episode.

Also from previews I dont think they can keep Jassi's identity hidden from Armaan for long or do you think he already knows.

I am so sick thinking..somebody put out somethoughts for this pour soulDead

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra

As I wrote long before the day het set his eyes on jessica in the launch party, Armaan knows that it is Jassi otherwise why orange Juice Big smileor why green colour dress LOLall that relates to Jassi. I know it that there is going to be a very good suspense here.

Chitra

Aaaawwwwwwwwwww !!!!! (Happy Aaww....)

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
but then he also thinks to himself about what he is doing at the park with Jessica...so perhaps he doesn't know...i dont think he knows...he also tells her that he doesn't love her, because the GM people want her back.
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

I think Jessica reminds him of Jassi but doesnt know for sure..

Still cannot figure out the look he gave after the handshake and when Jassi calls out "Armaan Sir".

Ashish2004 Senior Member
Ashish2004
Ashish2004

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
ya the orange juice part was a dead give away! LOL
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
no no he doesnt recognise her...ive seen the episode...he DOESNT recognise her....IM SURE........(cos of all his antaraatma thinkings)
Sruthi Groupbie
Sruthi
Sruthi

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

I guess we have to wait till tomorrow why he wrote that letter...maybe its to appease his guilt for wooing Jessica...for now that only sounds reasonable.

If he knew Jessica was Jassi why would he have to do all that ataratma thinking and think that he deceiving his love for Jassi.

But maybe he will find proof in the papers that Jassi leaves in the car and maybe he has doubts ...who knows I am waiting waitingCry for poor Armaan to be happy...

Wow! it was so touching yesterday I wouldnt mind being Puru to touch Armaan's cute puppy dog face atleast onceEmbarrassed. It was so touching atleast his dad asked him how he felt..though I ask him everyday in my dreamsConfused

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww armaan is praying to waheguru!! chooooo cute!!!Embarrassed...and I am 100% sure that armaan is not going to read the files...becuase he forgot how to be nosy..and he will probably be looking at it and then jassi will take it from him!..and if tekta and dekta are directing the serial then it will be a long time before armu finds out!

Go to top