India Calling

Video recording and upload

Hemaru thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Can some one help me to know what is the procedure to upload the video of any serial?

1) How do we record the episode? Do we need a recorder?
2) How to upload it on the forum?
3) If not video, How to post the pictures from the episodes?

I have read in some messages and also myself experienced the difficulty in viewing the episodes online. It takes so much of time and mostly it does not function properly.

Which upload media do you think is good enough, so that the forum member can view the video as well as download it.

Please reply. May be that I can help you.

Edited by Blossom06 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i really have no idea how things work for video uploading....my suggestion to you is that PM one of videobie and they can help you out best. 😊
kudi420 thumbnail
well ..........i can juss tellu ....tht if u have a tv tuner card on ur pc then u can record it directly(i think) to ur computer and then upload it on sites like putfile.com /bandago.com/rapidshare etc....
after uploading u have to paste the link in the forum but ya ..........i m not quite clear bout the procedure my self coz have anever up;oaded anything.....so for the best results and for proper info u cam pm and ask any videobie ......they can guide u the best
miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.