Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SoApOpErAJuNkIe

SoApOpErAJuNkIe

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
i have a logic behind why arnav is called nanav...its nothing new...lotsa people must have thought of it...
what i think is...nandkishore and asr must have been very good friends when they were young..and when ASR was all joyful and playful etc...they must have been so together that people often mistake one for the other...they would have been like brothers from another mothers kind...

so nandkishore and arnav together makes the name nanav...and he must have been called that wen he was young..and he probably didnt mind...but since his moms death...hes been this angry young man that anything reminding him of happiness including his friendship with nanhe or even that name angers him..hence the angry nature towards NK and the general distaste towards that name...
                                                                                                            OR

he might have had a huge fight/mis understanding with NK and hence all the bitterness(the obvious answer!!!)

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara.Khanroshni_94KhudaJaaneCrazySaRunianrsshreerina25virgo24Shweta_1XlolnehalolXstarplus31.Phoenix..khanak.molten_lavasikhni_-JollyJabeen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHY ARNAV IS CALLED NANAV!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mirka88

IF-Dazzler

mirka88

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Is there any real bitterness between the two? I think Arnav just gets bugged by Nk most of the time..and recently he's been jealous because of the rapport he shared with Khushi. Wink
 I wonder what happened..first scenario sounds interesting.. I wish he'd told khushi when she'd asked on New year's eve.Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreeCrazySaRunianSoApOpErAJuNkIe.Phoenix.MadhuriDixit-JollyJabeen-Mephisto

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Awww good predicition! : )

I love it when NK says 'Nannav', He's just the cutest thing ever!Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

haikshaSoApOpErAJuNkIeJustFlameAHolicmirka88sikhni_

mirka88

IF-Dazzler

mirka88

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I was just watching the scene after New Year's..where Akash and Arnav ask him what he was doing at GH. he was hilarious during that entire track.. I wish he didn't have to go..Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SoApOpErAJuNkIe-JollyJabeen-

waterunder11

IF-Dazzler

waterunder11

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
hahah i never thought of that since arnav always gets annoyed by nk. That is probably the reason! 

barunslakku

IF-Rockerz

barunslakku

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Smile

GLASSnLEAD

Groupbie

GLASSnLEAD

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Nobody seems to think of the SIMPLE explanation, that is --- as NK can't say a lot of hindi/indian words, ARNAV is also one of them and that's why it becomes NANAV.

Barun said something like this in one of the SBB/SBS segs as well when NK was introduced in the show --- "NK can't say a lot of things properly, my name is one of those things".

A lot of kids do that, mispronounce their cousins name as a toddler and later that sticks even when they grow up... NANAV is easier to say for a kid as compared to ARNAV with the strong 'Rr' sound.

Mephisto

IF-Sizzlerz

Mephisto

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I think Narnav is a mixture of raavan and arnav ;)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top