Page 3 Page 3

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

Cry

kia huaShocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UH-OH!!! (Page 2)" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

durum

durum

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

in the initil articles abt skbm it was mention ke one sister will turn against other well if this going to happen so what makes arthi to turn against pooja.

Possibly the fact that Pooja ends up doing something against the family wishes - she may end up not  helping siddarth or getting involved with BBP despite his marriage or compromising on her principles because of Krish

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Cry

kia huaShocked

bas wahi..Brij treated Pooja like dirt today

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=alphabeta_22]Cry

kia huaShocked

bas wahi..Brij treated Pooja like dirt today
[/QUOT

well i beg to differ as i think brij act quite sensibly today.but brija ka confession zaroor ho ga and i will kill cv's and director of the show Angryif they dont show this esp moment nicely it should be a memorable scene for all birja fans.soory i m angry but i cant helpLOL bc my expectations are high .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabian_loveDhin-Chak

divani

divani

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
i knw wat Brij did is morally rite, but heart wont accept his treatment wid puja. he could of said 'if  i give u rong signal i'm sorry abt that' he directed her self-esteem .he knew how hard it was 4 her to open. she got all this confidence 4rm him, she will retreat bak to her shell.

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchw

global1234555

Groupbie

global1234555

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

We wish to see BRIJ as strong support for POOJA . THere is no substance in the serial without BRIJA . They are made for each other and that should be always  . Their JODI should Not be separated in any case . In fact the more they show BRIJA 's fine tuning , the  more people wud be attacted  to watch the serial .  Otherwise all will loose interest .

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Well i dintty expect cv s to show brij implying tht its pooja faukt bcs brij started it..he cud hv given other reasons or maybe he wants her to hate him...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.