India-Forums

UH-OH!!!

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Was it just me or did it feel like the episode went really fast today...

It was really sad when BBP twisted it around to make it seem like pooja was the only one at fault...not only has her heart been brokenBroken Heart; her ego has taken a beating too Ouch...now I wonder if Sumitra's cancer and NKhan's entry will send Pooja down a slippery slope...Shocked

tayabafarooqui IF-Dazzler
tayabafarooqui
tayabafarooqui

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
ya durum i agree why every thing is going tooo fast but this all happening bc something big is going to happen next i guess .one interesting thing need to be notice that shamsheer knows abt whats going on btw brij pooja.well how all of a sudden brij comes to mauritius
i think dada jee sent him to meet some one and it will be rongoli i guess.
durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

ya durum i agree why every thing is going tooo fast but this all happening bc something big is going to happen next i guess .one interesting thing need to be notice that shamsheer knows abt whats going on btw brij pooja.well how all of a sudden brij comes to mauritius
i think dada jee sent him to meet some one and it will be rongoli i guess.

Oh yes, hadn't thought of why daddaji has sent BBP over...yes, Samsher knows and so does Shuklaji.  In the 1st Episode, it is Samsher who introduces Brij to the crowd.  Daddaji, Shukla, etc. are not present.  I am sure that BBP gets betrayed...wonder who instigates it though...Rangoli is going to liven up the action...but is sad to see Pooja lose her innocence...Pooja might say yes to Krish on the rebound...

Edited by durum - 03 March 2012 at 1:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.....Lata.....tayabafarooquisunshine_sun

tayabafarooqui
tayabafarooqui

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
i wonder what  force brij to confess his love to poojaConfusedaisa kiya ho gaErmm
tayabafarooqui
tayabafarooqui

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
most of us feels very sad for pooja and are tooo angry on brij but i feel brij is right and what ever he is doing with puja will be good for her in future. pooja is shown as a simple girl who dont know anything about world and if brij give any wrong signal or some how reveal his feelings it will do no good for pooja and all the blame will be put on pooj in future as brij is trying his level best to distance himself from pooja but the way pooja is totally submissing herself is going to be very dangerous for her in future and if any thing wrong happen btw her and brij she will be the one to face the world questions and bare the blame.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.....Lata.....

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

most of us feels very sad for pooja and are tooo angry on brij but i feel brij is right and what ever he is doing with puja will be good for her in future. pooja is shown as a simple girl who dont know anything about world and if brij give any wrong signal or some how reveal his feelings it will do no good for pooja and all the blame will be put on pooj in future as brij is trying his level best to distance himself from pooja but the way pooja is totally submissing herself is going to be very dangerous for her in future and if any thing wrong happen btw her and brij she will be the one to face the world questions and bare the blame.

I agree - while I appreciate that selfless love (becoming fanaa) is the epitome of romance, submissiveness is something that is hard to stomach...hard as it is to watch, it is best Pooja grows up...I wonder when it will be BBP's turn to become "fanaa"...it is not enough to stand around secretively mooning and spouting poetry...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CB-fantayabafarooqui.....Lata.....

tayabafarooqui
tayabafarooqui

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
in the initil articles abt skbm it was mention ke one sister will turn against other well if this going to happen so what makes arthi to turn against pooja.
Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz
Dhin-Chak
Dhin-Chak

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index