Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mohit finally followed my fan page..:D

Sweet_Anjy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys i have a very imp n happy shappy news to share ...i made a fan page for our beloved Mohit on twiier few days back n since den was requesting him to follow dat so dat all d crazy deewanies can also join in n make it d most happening fan page ever...πŸ˜ƒ..i was just waiting for him to follow n i cnt express my happiness in words ...πŸ₯³...

plzz follow d following link n join his fan club n make it big..😊..dnt forget the tweets n evrything send by u'll will be seen by Mohit ...πŸ˜ƒ

https://twitter.com/#!/Mohit_FC

IMP... whoever is interested to admin the page plzzz PM me i wud mail u all the details...😊

Sooo frenz let Mohit also know our craze n madness for him ..m sure he would be more den happy to see that...waiting for ur responses...πŸ€—. 
Edited by Sweet_Anjy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOWIEEπŸ‘..thats too good & awesome hard work Girl I am joining instantly πŸ˜†..πŸ˜ƒwaise did you join his twitter he replies there also..But this is good that you made..for  him specially..!! πŸ˜
Sweet_Anjy thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

WOWIEEπŸ‘..thats too good & awesome hard work Girl I am joining instantly πŸ˜†..πŸ˜ƒwaise did you join his twitter he replies there also..But this is good that you made..for  him specially..!! πŸ˜

Thank u soo much sweetyy..yess i follow his twitter account but d prob wid his acc is dat he must be getting hundreds of tweets n it must be difficult for him to see all of dem n rply  ..but now since he follows dat fanclub he will get all d tweets on his home page n wud not miss out on any tweet...πŸ˜ƒ
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks dear am gonna check it out right nowπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
aashiLife thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
im following ur fan page :D !!
and Mohits also following it ... hats awesome !!
.Reshama. thumbnail
Well ive seen it and u did an awesum job.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sweet_Anjy thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

Well ive seen it and u did an awesum job.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks sweetheart..be hooked we hav lotss of things in mind to make dat page big...πŸ˜ƒ
.Reshama. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_Anjy

Thanks sweetheart..be hooked we hav lotss of things in mind to make dat page big...πŸ˜ƒ

Very good Anjy, Mohitwa  has a good sense of humor and liked ma roffl threads ive tweeted him gonna link it to the fanpage very soon. πŸ˜† Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
Sweet_Anjy thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

Very good Anjy, Mohitwa  has a good sense of humor and liked ma roffl threads ive tweeted him gonna link it to the fanpage very soon. πŸ˜†

Mohitwa...πŸ˜†...πŸ˜†...i just loved dis title...πŸ˜‰
yeah i saw he tweeted u ...congrats gal😊..me too looking forword to ur links...πŸ˜ƒ