Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Just A Few Queries

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

prettygirl1995

Groupbie

prettygirl1995

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
First of all, i just love this show. It's so different than usual soaps. But it's was very sad that Jhanvi had a misscariage Broken Heart but somehow i already knew that this would happen Ouch.

Anwayy my question is that when will Harshad Chopra enter, does anyone have a clue? And since it's a remake of another show, can anyone tell me the story of that show?

Might be a weird question but, Sriti Jha is from north india or south? I was wondering where people with the last name Jha are from?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just A Few Queries" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I can answer ur last qstn..Sriti ws born in Darbhanga which is in Bihar..

P.S. Its better if u post ur queries in the DSDDSB Help Desk

Edited by --Flora-- - 03 March 2012 at 11:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.