Mr.Prateek's Hero and Jiji's heroine:)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah..Am talking abt Mohan and Megha... So both r going to work in same office.. Dhamaaka is on Monday.. 😊 Mr. Prateek, its gud for u and ur office😆 if u change the seat arrangements for Megha and Mohan😉

Lets look back at some recent previous episodes..
Finally they cleared our  2 doubts.
1. Prerna not talking to Megha abt the report 
2. Committee members checking proofs before giving verdict

But i have 3 more doubts.. Hope they will answers to these too in coming episodes..
1. Didn't Megha notice Prabhat Laher's name on Prateek's visiting card?
2. Why Mohan didn't yet have a look at other files Koyal gave him? (She gave him 4-5 i guess)
3. Why Dinanath gave those fake proofs to Mohan instead of producing it directly to commitee during enquiry? If he produced already, How proofs given by Mohan can change the verdict? (As the documents were the receipt of  purchased materials, committe must have asked for those during enquiry) 

Seeing Shivaratri special episode, i thought story is going away frm track.. But no... Later i understood tht it was necessary (except doctor scene, actually he was looking more like joker than doctor) for Mohan-Nanhi patch up and Mohan-Jiji's new friendship. (they didn't declared officially tht they r friends. But am sure, Jiji will join Mohan Nanhi team soon) Though episode was lil dramatic, they managed to get story back to the track... 

Megha told Mohan why she won't thank him even if he help her..   and also It would have been different, if Megha agreed to work in Maansi with majaboori even after knowing tht Mohan is working there. Thanks for maintaining character's dignity. 
All the best  NBTNMKK ðŸ˜Š

Like your title. I noticed that Pratik called Mohan "hero" and i didn't somehow connect it to Jiji's heroine comment about megha. 

I hope they clarify all the doubts in future. I also hope they give some insights into mohan's past. Not necessarily the Rashmi mystery, atleast about his equation with his Father Mr. Bhatnagar soon. 
Nice post... even I've the same doubts... I hope this office sequence is different from other shows...
drama to ab start huvaa... ðŸ˜† ab aayega asli mazaa...

poor my monu ...kisi ko fikar hi nahi hein monu ki kya kya hone vaala he uske saath😆
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

drama to ab start huvaa... ðŸ˜† ab aayega asli mazaa...

poor my monu ...kisi ko fikar hi nahi hein monu ki kya kya hone vaala he uske saath😆

Aur kya hoga. Bahut saara emotional atyaachaar on poor monu. Guru will have to bear the brunt of his irritation, i think. 

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by subhas123

Aur kya hoga. Bahut saara emotional atyaachaar on poor monu. Guru will have to bear the brunt of his irritation, i think. 

Bechara Guru.. But i must tell no one understood Mohan better than Guru.. He understands whats going on in Mohan's mind and heart even if Monu tries to hide it.. Guru's words haunt in his mind..
Originally posted by laadoo

Bechara Guru.. But i must tell no one understood Mohan better than Guru.. He understands whats going on in Mohan's mind and heart even if Monu tries to hide it.. Guru's words haunt in his mind..

kyun ki vo guru hein...the one and only biwi no.1 guruchand briegvaashi😆

vo mohan ki Aantar Aatma.😆...cook😆...laundry boy😆...house cleaner jo vo kabhi kabhi karta hein😆 monu ki mom ki kaamchor bahoo😆

guru is pativrata  patni😆...and guru is useless bahoo😆 ab guru mohan ko nahi samjega to or kon samje gaa...
So, the real fun will b start from 2day. Now the DILCHASP story of mrs. vyas and mohan will start as said in promo.