Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhakannan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shamil

sudha , our tanu may look fiery at times but she is as sweet as a purring kitten most of the time ( yeah the remaining time well...😉) 
havent u heard the song.??
Are Tumne Jo, Dekha Hai, Socha Hai, Samjha Hai, Jaana Hai
Voh Mein Nahin.. Voh Mein Nahin..
Logon Ki, Nazron Ne, Mujhko Yahan Jo Bhi Maana Hai,
Voh Mein Nahin.. Voh Mein Nahin..😉🤣

@Hellox- I know😳

Shamil- thanks- it is the "remaining times" that I worry about-when I post !!!! 😊

Oh but I am sure she understands the dil ki baat of MBs phagirls- she has seen so many around now !! 😆
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

😆 didn't I predict this yesterday??? I  was very angry at him for being callous. Now that he has responded I feel better. I guess we get angry at people we consider our own. 😳  yes, the intense of phangiri has softened a lot. But still remain a phanka  coz he has always been one of my fav actors .

I believe the ones we love dearly only can give us this much pain🥺. With time wounds heal. This past week we AshNians went through so much.  First blissful ignorance then denial , anger , understanding and reluctant acceptance. Now if only we could gather enough strength to be enthusiastic about KTLK🤔

sudhakannan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: richa_mba

Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by deepa_jd

lets face it frens-he isnt cumin back...lets forget him
its not easy for us his fans. sorryyy
He was a part of this show till friday and done a brilliant job as the lead. And u want us to forget him just bcoz he left the show for what ever reasons it may be??? Lets wait for the new lead  but at the same time not forget the actor who WILL  remain the original Dr.Ashutosh😳

Shamil

What an internal  battle this is-to want tol et go and not being able to...to want to forget the attachment to the show and to Ashutosh,and not be able to ...

Want to give up on MB and not being able to !!! He gave such a wonderful post yesterday and responded so nicely- that one is back to square one

@sudha like Lizzie reads vasanthi mind.u have started reading my mind.u write it so beautifully whatever I think. Thank you sweetie .A hug for that.🤗Richa

s

Richa
Thats the beauty of this forum- and thats why I love this place so much !!😊
shamil thumbnail
ok cheer up guys ! did u hear what the greatest ishtaar KRK🤪 tweeted??

Problm is tat every chu***a  thinks tat every celebrity is his property n he can say anything. But if tat celeb is khan then u will get kick.🤣🤣
richa_mba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god Deepa ...that WALL  thingy Is so cute.
Richa 
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Vas, I second you.
Count me in too as his "phan"...I do believe he was THE Ashu...and no one however good he maybe could replace MB. He made that character come alive for me as for a lot of others. And for that I'll be his fan forever. He managed to lift a mundane, ordinary script to the level of extraordinary portraying even the stupidest of scenes with sincerity. I think at times the BDs and separate frames affected him... but he still remains one of the best performers on TV I have ever seen.

I still stand by my "Merci" post... KTLK has lost its essence without him. I will never feel the same about it, whether I watch it or not... and right now, I'm inclined to not watch it.

As regards his interactions with his fans..again, I'm not too much in favour of actors interacting very closely with their fans..in fact, when he had temporarily closed down his wall following the brouhaha, I felt it was a good thing... cos he's under pressure to keep saying and posting "nice" things and his fans are also obliged to say "nice" things.

But if it works for some people who am I to say anything... to each his own. Virtual interactions anyways don't reveal every facet of a person. That said, it was indeed good of him to end his fans agony by responding so sweetly and especially for making that post for students.
'
My heart will always remain a fan of MB.."the actor". 👏👏👏👏👏
LizzieBennet thumbnail

ok cheer up guys ! did u hear what the greatest ishtaar KRK🤪 tweeted??

Problm is tat every chu***a  thinks tat every celebrity is his property n he can say anything. But if tat celeb is khan then u will get kick.🤣🤣

Shammo..who's KRK?? IS that the tweet you're referring to or your own take on it?
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Shammo..who's KRK?? IS that the tweet you're referring to or your own take on it?

u dont know KRK??? kamaal rashid khan! he is considered the biggest star- by himself🤣

no that was his tweet. want another one?? here it is..

"Good night and kiss to Baba Ramdev who is himself Kala peela but will make others white by his beauty cream."
LizzieBennet thumbnail

u dont know KRK??? kamaal rashid khan! he is considered the biggest star- by himself🤣.

no that was his tweet. want another one?? here it is..

"Good night and kiss to Baba Ramdev who is himself Kala peela but will make others white by his beauty cream."

🤣

Nope I didn't know him... but its great..self-promotion is the best promotion!! 🤣..cheap and effective!! 🤣
Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Vas, I second you.
Count me in too as his "phan"...I do believe he was THE Ashu...and no one however good he maybe could replace MB. He made that character come alive for me as for a lot of others. And for that I'll be his fan forever. He managed to lift a mundane, ordinary script to the level of extraordinary portraying even the stupidest of scenes with sincerity. I think at times the BDs and separate frames affected him... but he still remains one of the best performers on TV I have ever seen.

I still stand by my "Merci" post... KTLK has lost its essence without him. I will never feel the same about it, whether I watch it or not... and right now, I'm inclined to not watch it.

As regards his interactions with his fans..again, I'm not too much in favour of actors interacting very closely with their fans..in fact, when he had temporarily closed down his wall following the brouhaha, I felt it was a good thing... cos he's under pressure to keep saying and posting "nice" things and his fans are also obliged to say "nice" things.

But if it works for some people who am I to say anything... to each his own. Virtual interactions anyways don't reveal every facet of a person. That said, it was indeed good of him to end his fans agony by responding so sweetly and especially for making that post for students.
'
My heart will always remain a fan of MB.."the actor". 👏

WORD 👏