Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx for the news Tanu.
So MB is definitely out, no chance of his return and reasons unknown...or only what we get to read...Also its not been an overnight decision but a well thought out one...The only thing is neither MB nor the channel considered the fans of the show...But as they say the show must go on...So all we can do is wait and see who the replacement win be...
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhalobasa

When KTLK started he mentioned that his daughter reads posts and even shared link of  spoofs of KTLK one or two times ( Since the time I liked his page ) in his FB wall...
But then our praise for the chemistry of ASHNI , and infact MOHIKA more than ASHNI begun, the innocent FFs😉 did not help the cause either 😆 😆 , and then he stopped mentioning IF in his page...So I believe he knows what is being talked about him...😉

he definitely knows! 
after the hullabaloo yday in the other topic  where we are discussing/protesting/justifying his silence when those kids are wailing day in day out, I did expect him to  speak again, lol
really happy he did!  
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lets face it frens-he isnt cumin back...lets forget him
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_jd

lets face it frens-he isnt cumin back...lets forget him

its not easy for us his fans. sorryyy
He was a part of this show till friday and done a brilliant job as the lead. And u want us to forget him just bcoz he left the show for what ever reasons it may be??? Lets wait for the new lead  but at the same time not forget the actor who WILL  remain the original Dr.Ashutosh😳
sudhakannan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

its not easy for us his fans. sorryyy
He was a part of this show till friday and done a brilliant job as the lead. And u want us to forget him just bcoz he left the show for what ever reasons it may be??? Lets wait for the new lead  but at the same time not forget the actor who WILL  remain the original Dr.Ashutosh😳

Shamil

What an internal  battle this is-to want tol et go and not being able to...to want to forget the attachment to the show and to Ashutosh,and not be able to ...

Want to give up on MB and not being able to !!! He gave such a wonderful post yesterday and responded so nicely- that one is back to square one😲
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhakannan

Shamil

What an internal  battle this is-to want tol et go and not being able to...to want to forget the attachment to the show and to Ashutosh,and not be able to ...

Want to give up on MB and not being able to !!! He gave such a wonderful post yesterday and responded so nicely- that one is back to square one😲

😆 didn't I predict this yesterday??? I  was very angry at him for being callous. Now that he has responded I feel better. I guess we get angry at people we consider our own. 😳  yes, the intense of phangiri has softened a lot. But still remain a phanka  coz he has always been one of my fav actors .
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Ufff - the drama continues🤣🤣 Time will reveal all answers... both ours and MB's😆

Tanu - maybe you should try questioning Sharad, Anuj, etc. next? Or ur darling Angels and/or KK2😛   

Aila.. the former i hv done ... but SK wants his.. Biggest Fan to  ask him... only then he will talk 😛

About the latter...  dur se namaste.. 😆
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhakannan

Shamil

U know thats the kinda special bond we form with our faves..!! We get upset.. on the smallest things.. n get floored on the sweetest gestures...! 😳 

This is interesting.. now i wanna see u both n others.. go .. all ☺️ about him...its so cute... 😆
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tanu...i went thru his posts after i read all the discussion here...he has really made the effort to answer everyone...let's be fair...don't think it was easy on him either...we think just because they r stars they don't have emotions like us * Vas ducking Tanu's tamatars and andas *...i have been his fan not a blind one at that...and will continue to be one becoz i feel he has given us all one of the most memorable characters of the telly world Dr.Ashutosh to cherish with his fantastic acting skills...for that i am thankful.

This serial could have been one of the best on TV but they wasted this ! Feel sorry for KK as she too has given it her all and i pray with the replacement the serial continues ...whether it will do well or not it left to the TRP junta.

MB and KK lifted the standard of this serial even in the most inane story line were written and for that i will always be their fan !! 

Edited by vasanthi16 - 12 years ago
shamil thumbnail
sharing the same sentiments vas
dont worry abt tanu's tamatars and andas . I am sure she won't waste them😆