Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Thanx for such a show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Serial got popularity in a short time bcoz of its dialogues, fresh faces,great acting,very less bloopers... I remember tht in early promos they said its Mrs.Vyas and Mohan's dilchasp story.. And am happy to say tht they kept their promise. Its an interesting, different story .. Must appreciate the whole team for this..

Mrs.Vyas a loving, caring widow mother of two smart kids. Mohan a tapori type looking guy frm outside and bilkul child like frm inside, crime reporter by profession..  Both Akanksha and Kunal are giving justice to the character. With their natural acting they got a place in viewer's heart. Must tell abt Asnoor Kaur aka Nanhi and Vishesh aka Addu.. Small kids with innocent face, curious eyes and great talent.. Abt Dushyant aka Guru, i have no words to say.. He is just superb.. Episode feels like missing something without Guru.. I don't know other casts' real name..  Ved Vyas, Saroj,Renu,Tanu, Sanjay, Mohan's mom and co are doing great job..Last but not the least thnx and hats off to Creative writers for such a story.. Hope they continue this gud job..

Edited by laadoo - 03 March 2012 at 11:09am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sumIITPavitra-TheStranger-bablinishashanu4sun-naaaaaaaaamisty85-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thanx for such a show" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I second you. I hope they continue to good work and very important i wish channel doesn't start messing and also that TRPs get better, so that it will have no problem. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablinishaNanhi_Angel-RadhaMohan-misty85

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laadoo

Serial got popularity in a short time bcoz of its dialogues, fresh faces,great acting,very less bloopers... I remember tht in early promos they said its Mrs.Vyas and Mohan's dilchasp story.. And am happy to say tht they kept their promise. Its an interesting, different story .. Must appreciate the whole team for this..

Mrs.Vyas a loving, caring widow mother of two smart kids. Mohan a tapori type looking guy frm outside and bilkul child like frm inside, crime reporter by profession..  Both Akanksha and Kunal are giving justice to the character. With their natural acting they got a place in viewer's heart. Must tell abt Asnoor Kaur aka Nanhi and Vishesh aka Addu.. Small kids with innocent face, curious eyes and great talent.. Abt Dushyant aka Guru, i have no words to say.. He is just superb.. Episode feels like missing something without Guru.. I don't know other casts' real name..  Ved Vyas, Saroj,Renu,Tanu, Sanjay, Mohan's mom and co are doing great job..Last but not the least thnx and hats off to Creative writers for such a story.. Hope they continue this gud job..

ClapClap very very true superb u saidThumbs Up

our NBT teamClapClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablinishaNanhi_Angelmisty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Nice post... even I agree with you... In fact I started watching the show as the concept appealed me... & later I discovered the fact that it's from makers of MJHT... & the cast was also wonderful...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanhi_Angel-RadhaMohan-

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanhi_Angelmisty85-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.