Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sparky21

sparky21

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
wen thy giving Nigar Khan entry it also shws Puja running she luks happy. why do u think? today she was in bad state. our Brij ji broke her heart. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhin-Chak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tomm precap" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
well this show is simply unpredictable LOLall of a sudden nigar khanErmm
though her entry is expected but before birja confession well well well this makes the show more interesting and i hope cv's live up to our expectations .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21

sparky21

sparky21

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
thy should have given us Brija confession first. when there was no way out 4rm it. ...Heart  Nigar Khan entry shoul have happend ...Cry CVs r playin wid our mind...Angry every tym we cum out wid theory ulta happns

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Ya its bcs brij confessed...and i don think nigar khans entry is gonna b so soon..thy r just mmaking da audience curious...i m just waiting for the confeessuon scene..after tht nigar can put coffee on pooja like pooja did..i don care..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21durum

Moniks_19

Moniks_19

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, no written updates today???

Sounds like it was a sad epi for all Brija lovers...Did Brij say no to Pooja??? Let's hope something good happens tomorrow...will catch today's epi on you tube.

durum

durum

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparky21

wen thy giving Nigar Khan entry it also shws Puja running she luks happy. why do u think? today she was in bad state. our Brij ji broke her heart. 

I have this faint suspicion that Krish might be doing something and that Pooja has mistaken who it it is...if BBP has confessed, Pooja would not be running around, she would have fainted...Wink

maverick17tayabafarooqui

Moniks_19

Moniks_19

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
yeah...very difficult to say...

May b Krissh proposed...or may be Brij did Confused. If Brij proposed there's reason for her to be running around happily but if Krish did wonder whether she will so happy...confused...

BTW they've started showing more repeat telecasts of the show...they showed one at 2:20 AM then again at 3:40 AM Big smile.

Loved the songs they played in today's epi...wonderful depiction of how pooja felt when she entered her room. and when Brij rejected her..

Edited by Moniks_19 - 03 March 2012 at 3:15pm

durumtayabafarooqui

durum

durum

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moniks_19

yeah...very difficult to say...

May b Krissh proposed...or may be Brij did Confused. If Brij proposed there's reason for her to be running around happily but if Krish did wonder whether she will so happy...confused...

BTW they've started showing more repeat telecasts of the show...they showed one at 2:20 AM then again at 3:40 AM Big smile.

Loved the songs they played in today's epi...wonderful depiction of how pooja felt when she entered her room. and when Brij rejected her..

The PM telecasts are the ones that get an audience.  I am not sure but I think that they have always shown the 2:20 and 3:40 am ones (but I could be so wrong).  The songs in the entire serial have been good...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.