India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Question for owner/moderator

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 4:16am | IP Logged

I registered into this forum from this computer. but whenever i try to login from another computer I am unable to do so. so is it necessary to login from the computer we have registered? this poses a problem for me as i use a public computer. plz help out.

Shreya

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I registered into this forum from this computer. but whenever i try to login from another computer I am unable to do so. so is it necessary to login from the computer we have registered? this poses a problem for me as i use a public computer. plz help out.

Shreya

Hi,

I am not from the moderator group, But I guess I am techie enough to suggest something.

First of there is no reason that you should not be able to login from another computer. You can definetly login. Its just that you need to remmember you username and password correct.If that is not your problem and you are sure about your username and password. Then While you are leaving your computer after using the forum it is recommended that you specifically logout(closing the window doesnt always ensure that you have safely logged out). That would help your account get released (this is very rare when an account gets stuck if its in use).

Second. Please see that you have not selected the check box that  said 'Remmember Me' on the computer when you last logged in from ?? If you did, then uncheck that option the next time you log in (at its for private comp users and not public comp users). But before doing that please Change your password. So as to make sure that you remmember your correct password. for I guess that is the problem for you not being able to login. (check for caps of numbers).

Jammy.

P.S: If the problem persist please get in touch with the moderators on thier Private message facilities. That would be much better.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the input Jammy. The error message given is the browser is not enabled for this website. So maybe its a browser problem.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top