Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
wen viraj was dragging janvi 4m d gate, did u ppl see dat d watchman threw d key down nd he was alsoo feeling pity 4 janvi...
so does dis mean dat either janvi will get d key or either dguard will bhagao janvi 4m d house...
becos dis is 4 sure dat janvi will run away nd dhe cant do it widout geeta or gyard's help...

orelse  anoder thing is possible, janvi might alsoo physically injure viraj nd den run away...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygodKaranika-KMHAemy--Flora--masaf57thejazzgalapril10RoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did u ppl notice??" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I did feel guard might help her 

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
yaaa, they emphasized d gurad's pityful expressions several timesConfused...
i wish wateva they do but do it wid good pace nd don drag anything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemy

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

wen viraj was dragging janvi 4m d gate, did u ppl see dat d watchman threw d key down nd he was alsoo feeling pity 4 janvi...

so does dis mean dat either janvi will get d key or either dguard will bhagao janvi 4m d house...
becos dis is 4 sure dat janvi will run away nd dhe cant do it widout geeta or gyard's help...

orelse  anoder thing is possible, janvi might alsoo physically injure viraj nd den run away...
Good Post!Smile

Yup!! I noticed it..infact earlier too..This guard gave her his cell phone so that she can talk to her family..and he also said "i also have daughter so i know ur pain" (back in december episode)

He did feel bad for her..and her situation..he is also hating himself for working for Viraaj as i can sense in his expression when he trew the key it was as if "why M I serving this monster! kind of expression and inner feel" He has always disliked Viraaj because he knew what Jhanvi has gone through.. earlier in her marriage.

Yup there is high possibility of Guard helping Jhanvi, infact Geeta too can be witness of it..(but she is locked in the room!)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora--harshu.sundas

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I also observed that  He felt like he is so helpless that even after knowing everything he just can't do anything but stand there and watch it.

I hope she will finds key and do somrthing 

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Seeing his shock face when Jhanvi asked him to let her go, i thought Jhanvi was going to get another beating, but then in the precap he was asking her if she was going to leave him all by himself, which suggest no violence willl be depicted after the pulling scenario. Now coming to your point, i do not think the guard will help Jhanvi, i believe instead it will be the person who was watching Jhanvi from the car, he will be the one who finds the keys, and somehow will manage to lure Viraj out of the house, hence leaving the path clear for Jhanvi to make her escape.

Jhanvi is not strong enough yet to injure Viraj physically, i personally dnt think cvs will move towards that direction just yet (even though i would to see her hit him)... Jhanvi might pretend all is well... so that it gives her an opportunity to leave the house, and to never come back... I hope Jhanvi plays a cunning game tooo, thats the only way for her to escape him (maybe she will clock about the cameras in the house.. hence ends up with the upper hand in her plans.)...

I was very happy that finally her head started working today and she realised enough was enough!! am so exicited for this track:)

--Flora--RoyalLEO_Krrish

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Someone ws watching Jahnvi frm the car?? When?? I misd it..

RoyalLEO_Krrish_innocent_

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
"jab zulm had sy barhta hai to khuda us zalim sy bachanay k liye koi wasila bhej daitai hai"...so this watchman has made  mean of person for jhanvi...his conseciene shaked up so thats why he threw the key cz he also wants jhanvi's "rehae" from this shaitan...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.