Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
me too i also want to help in the 'hunknapping'😃
shiverz thumbnail

thanks for the preview!

but knowing our luck, armaan probably won't find out that jessica is really jassi until a while.. i hope i'm wrong though!!

And by the way, haven't they been showing a lot of JJKN promos these days?

smita24 thumbnail
Jassi has proved that even thought she has started going to expensive beauticians and started wearing expensive dresses (thanks to Purab) she is still stupid, careless and dumb from inside.
nasshuu thumbnail

PURAB PLSE LEAVE THE SHOW HURRY OTHERWISE YOUR HEART WILL BROKEN. AND STOP YOUR HELP FOR JESSICA SHE IS A BIT*** SHE NEVER LOVE YOU AND CARE ABOUT YOUR HELP SHE ONLY WANT U TO HELP FOR GETTING ARMAAN SIR IN HER HAND PLS LEAVE THE SHOW U WILL BREAK YOUR HEART AND YOUR FUN TOO.

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR PURAB.

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nasshuu

PURAB PLSE LEAVE THE SHOW HURRY OTHERWISE YOUR HEART WILL BROKEN. AND STOP YOUR HELP FOR JESSICA SHE IS A BIT*** SHE NEVER LOVE YOU AND CARE ABOUT YOUR HELP SHE ONLY WANT U TO HELP FOR GETTING ARMAAN SIR IN HER HAND PLS LEAVE THE SHOW U WILL BREAK YOUR HEART AND YOUR FUN TOO.

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR PURAB.

😕😕
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nasshuu this is getting out of hand buddy............you are not to use caps whil posting...it is considered to be a form of shouting!!!!