F.I.R

FIR Promotional Siggy Contest (Date Extended)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Welcome to the FIR Promotional Siggy Contest.

But before anything else, here are some rules to follow:

Max siggy size is 550 x 400 pixels or about 6 x 4 inches
 Non-animated siggies only
 Do not add your copyright to your siggy
 Only 3 entries per person
 Do not advertise your siggies to others or you will be disqualified and reported
 Please do not make the same siggies in different colours as that is against the rules
 Lastly, at least include the text: "Join the FIR Forum today" on your siggies

The deadline for sending the entries is 2nd April 2012. PM your entries with the subject line: "FIR Promotional Siggy Entries" to khota_sikka_sri.

For pictures, check out Picture Gallery (this is a link so you can click on it).

For help in creating siggies, check out Avatar & Signature Shop Forum (another link) or PM khota_sikka_sri for suggestions. Please PM with the subject line: "Help in Promo Siggy Contest".

Since this is a promotional siggy contest, please also PM your friends and tell them about the contest.

Lastly, this is a contest to have fun. So enjoy and have fun.

Regards,

FIR Dev Team

Note: The date has been extended by a week.

Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 13 March 2012 at 2:16pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45-Mansiaditya_crazyvarshaSAReserved_angel.YaJuShI.SK1991debasree04-Nightingale-BrashCandy.RajvirNandini.meghan11thambu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FIR Promotional Siggy Contest (Date Extended)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
- W I L L   T R Y   S R I  T H A N X   F O R   P M-

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/cricket Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Will try to participate...
Sri i saw u posted pics in the picture gallery of FIR...thanx for it...but the pics too small...can u use larger video to capture pics
http://www.youtube.com/user/sabtv
i think this site is better one...its just my suggestion please don't misunderstand me...

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Will try and send an entry Smile .. thanks Sri

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Sri i saw u posted pics in the picture gallery of FIR...thanx for it...but the pics too small...can u use larger video to capture pics
i think this site is better one...its just my suggestion please don't misunderstand me...

Sree, thanks for the suggestion. I do use these website already though. I'll try changing the size of my internet. Sometimes my internet size causes a problem.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

aditya_crazy

IF-Dazzler

aditya_crazy

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM Sri...I don't know how to make siggies...I can't participate..sorry Sri...Tongue

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/cricket Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Originally posted by debasree04

Sree, thanks for the suggestion. I do use these website already though. I'll try changing the size of my internet. Sometimes my internet size causes a problem.

okay Sri...

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Wow, iam sure i will vote but i can't participate since i don't know how to make banners/siggies, Thanks for the Pm Shreya :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.