Kya sach ma

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mishtigc

mishtigc

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Kya such ma brij ji shadi suda ha ya brij ji ka koyi chal ha puja ko khudse dur rakneka?kiuki pure episod ma aj tak kabhi unke shadi ki bat nahi ayi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya sach ma" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Hello welcome...we will hv to wait and see Smile

flower_rose

flower_rose

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
ya he is married though i wld not want him 2 be

sanchw

Groupbie

sanchw

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
i agrre also brij is married!Broken Heart

karina88

Goldie

karina88

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Unhappy dil tod diya ye news ne Broken Heart 1 question to brij married he to pooja se pyar kyu karta kuch aur golmaal lagta he Wacko

Shafoooo

Shafoooo

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
He is married but i think rangoli was not good so he is staying away from her and when he saw innocent pooja he fell in love.But instead of hurting pooja and himself ,he should atleast once talk to her,make her understand ,warn her but not in a hurting manner.

sparky21

sparky21

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
i just hope thy have filed 4 divorce. that way Brij ji dosnt want PUja to cum in this divorce battle. he knws Rangoli can play dirty.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.