Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

why all r sleeping?

anurs Senior Member
anurs
anurs

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
what happen to u guys? Why our forum is so inactive?
Only 1 page per day. At least 5 to 6 page per day should be there. Come on guys make more topic, poll and even games. Do comment and view every topic. Make our forum active.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingraadigaagLuvStrk-001sweetsampa39DMKJ_VBiMadzjasraj123---nishu---ana56shubhika124pickachu

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
yaaar all r in gc land

its all his fault
daily daily
nanga puga aa jata hai

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shubhi_sPrincy360LuvStrk-001uluvmgDMKJ_VBiMadzhopehotjasraj123ana56..Amina..shubhika124pickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Seriously!!
This forum has become sooo slow!!
I don't think so even if we will be first 3 in IF!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaagLuvStrk-001DMKJ_VB

anurs Senior Member
anurs
anurs

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Seriously!!

true yaar. We should do something. Lazy people r not allowed in this forum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonapickachu

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged

May be its a weekend thats why...also apart from 3 epis other 2 epis were so so this week...so nothing much to discuss...Exams(10th and 12th std) are going on India...I was tied up with office work...Even i'm scared that we might loose our no 3 position this week...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
come on guys everyone discuss...anythingLOL

we can't lose our position, in fact we should try to be no1...and don't forget commenting on GC and KS profiles...also Swetha...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anursshubhika124pickachu

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurs

Seriously!!

I really appreciate that u r such a crazy fan of this show but please don't use such language, if people are interested to post they can/would but you are not suppose to force them to do so, it is  completely dependent on member's interest. Other than logging into the forum they have their own things to do as it's a week end. Hmm if any one don't reply to ur post even after viewing it then u have a bit right to ask...By using such language or demanding to do a task from members make the forum un-healthy, so kindly don't post such things here after it's a request as a co-member...

Edited by Indomitable - 04 March 2012 at 12:26am
anurs Senior Member
anurs
anurs

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

Originally posted by anurs

Seriously!!

I really appreciate that u r such a crazy fan of this show but please don't use such language, if people are interested to post they can/would but you are not suppose to force them to do so, it is  completely dependent on member's interest. Other than logging into the forum they have their own things to do as it's a week end. Hmm if any one don't reply to ur post even after viewing it then u have a bit right to ask...By using such language or demanding to do a task from members make the forum un-healthy, so kindly don't post such things here after it's a request as a co-member...
Ok i understand but i don't think i have forced anyone and written such unhealthy language. I just expressed my concern towards this show coz i want my show to be at no 1 position. I am trying to encourage not force and i don't mean hurt to anyone. Why u became so serious yaar? Take it positively.
Ok forum member may be busy but whenever they r at the forum at least be active not silent viewer coz ur 1 activity increases the CM point. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaaditibdDMKJ_VBuluvmgpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index