Punar Vivah

Papa Ka naam Yash..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-fullmoon-

Goldie

-fullmoon-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Hi... This is my first post in this forum.. but i was a silent reader from the first day... Smile

From last episode of Punar vivaah, do u really think that aarti's MIL was right in telling Ansh that his father's name is YASH SCINDIA???? I agree that all us viewers know that this marriage will surely take place... but how can they be sure that this punar vivaah will take place without any problem..?Shocked Now even the engagement has not taken place.. arti and yash have never met... and there is a truth that arti is a divorcee which is not disclosed to the scindias... then on wat basis the MIL is telling the innocent child the yash is his father..? What if the child goes to the school and tell everyone that his father's name is yash and what if yash comes to hear this... i really laughed when i was imagining the scene when someone ask yash about his son ANSH b4 marriage...Big smile So in my opinion Shobha was not right in telling that YASH is ANSH'S father...?? What do you think guys???? Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001adigaagaanyakunatana56gafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Papa Ka naam Yash.." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-fullmoon-

Goldie

-fullmoon-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCrynobody to comment to my post... i agree i'm new but i really thought u ppl would accept me as one of u.. if this is the case it will b better that i continue as a silent reader.. CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry..

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
i agree... i personally din't like the fact that shobha said all that to ansh... there are  a million possibilities of the marriage not actually happening and ansh not getting a father after all... then what happens to the poor boy? shobha told aarti that she din't want to force her into this marriage... but isn't it exactly what she did?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaagLuvStrk-001

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

I agree with it partially...may be she just judged Yash as a person  while over hearing him on the phone call and she thought may be he is not that type of guy who will back out easily...first impression is still fresh in her mind... and they have safeguarded the truth pretty well...Prashant will also not return this easily according to Shobha...so laga bata do... may be emotionally blackmailing Aarti to say yes to this relationship as well...Had it been someone other than Yash then I would say its a huge risk...Also first impression might not be always the last impression

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-fullmoon-LuvStrk-001Allbut1

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Well i agree with ur post!!!Arti had nt said yes and really on wat basis did Shoba aunty ne yeh kaha!!! Smile Its really nt right!!!Bt thy sy experience speaks a lot!!!I guess wn she called to sy no to Sindhya family thn she overheard wat YASH told to family may she believed on tat statement  and said!!!

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
agree but still tv serial hai then anything possible

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
i agree dear

but i think she told yash s name to ansh inorder to make arti realise that how happy ansh is after knowing his father's name

and above all it s a serial so anything possible

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I don't know whether it was right or wrong but when i heard that Ansh saying that his Papa's name is good & when he takes his name with Yash, it sounded great for me, i really loved that episode.Clap 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.